This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why no zombie games like Dayz on Consoles:(Or am I missing some?)

#1zerooo0Posted 8/21/2012 4:18:30 PM
I would love to have one. I would try installing it if my Laptop wasn't supper old.

Their is one Zombie game coming out for XBLA called State of Decay, and Im interested for it, but why nothing besides that, and Dayz?

Hopefully Dayz comes to consoles.
---
Jesus is my Lord and Savior
John 3:16, and Isaiah 6:8 are my favorite verses. In the Bible.
#2gtaking5Posted 8/21/2012 4:25:17 PM
Because DayZ is an unofficial mod for Arma II(and possibly Arma, but I'm not sure).

That and most console gamers don't really care for, nor have the level of patients required to play DayZ.
---
Shut your mouth 'cause you're talking too much
And I don't give a f*** anyway
#3dreamtheater33Posted 8/21/2012 4:28:39 PM
the developer of the game said he would love to bring it to consoles.Ill find the link.
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#4dreamtheater33Posted 8/21/2012 4:30:12 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/15/dayz-lead-wants-game-on-consoles-having-meetings-about-it-at/

DayZ lead wants game on consoles, 'having meetings' about it at Gamescom
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2012 7:46:36 PM
dreamtheater33 posted...
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/15/dayz-lead-wants-game-on-consoles-having-meetings-about-it-at/

DayZ lead wants game on consoles, 'having meetings' about it at Gamescom

And if I dont get a Laptop that can run it by then, Im gonna buy it.

Seriously I would let any company work on this, and I would probably buy it.
---
Jesus is my Lord and Savior
John 3:16, and Isaiah 6:8 are my favorite verses. In the Bible.
#6Master_HapposaiPosted 8/21/2012 7:54:58 PM
Well there is Dead Island...
#7sk8erdude106Posted 8/21/2012 8:02:18 PM
Ya i would download dayZ if my computer could run it.
---
A7X foREVer
#8Jinzo 111887Posted 8/21/2012 9:45:48 PM
Tried Splatterhouse yet or are you wanting something less "beat'em up?"
---
"Michael Vick was arrested for getting in an assault plane and shooting down other planes?" - L0Z
#9GunzleaderPosted 8/21/2012 10:03:44 PM
cause no one wants to be killed by every man for em self survival of the fittest jack ass and looted of all t here crap after working so hard to get it!
and i tell you god dam now anyone does that crap dureing a real Apocalypse can and WIL be shot and killed before they even know wtf god dam happend.
---
Hopeing for a console phantasy star online II. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#10Sonic_The_HPosted 8/21/2012 11:15:02 PM
Gunzleader posted...
cause no one wants to be killed by every man for em self survival of the fittest jack ass and looted of all t here crap after working so hard to get it!
and i tell you god dam now anyone does that crap dureing a real Apocalypse can and WIL be shot and killed before they even know wtf god dam happend.

It's survival, maybe you're just bad at it.,
---
"Are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over -
an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist." - Tobias