This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buy a current 160gb ps3 now or wait till the super slim comes out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Buy a current 160gb ps3 now or wait till the super slim comes out?
4 years ago#1
160gb slim PS3 vs Super slim? - Results (58 votes)
160gb
53.45% (31 votes)
Super slim
46.55% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Wanting to buy my first PS3, should I wait until the new model comes out, or just buy one now? Also has there been any updates on release date?
"They shot the ball well early. What comes out of the microwave hot doesnt always stay hot. I know, because I eat bagels in the morning."
4 years ago#2
The new slim is just a rumor at this point. Why are people acting like it's official?
"The thunder just arent ready, maybe when Kobe-Duncan-Dirk retire, but until then they wont win the West sorry"-some guy on NBA board
4 years ago#3
Well I've been hearing a lot about it so I just assumed.
"They shot the ball well early. What comes out of the microwave hot doesnt always stay hot. I know, because I eat bagels in the morning."
4 years ago#4
Why not the 320 GB?
Gisela Helmold......the coolest woman nobody has heard of.
4 years ago#5
Does the 320gb one offer more than the 160 other than space? If I run out of space which is unlikely I could just replace the hard drive.
4 years ago#6
ce_ec posted...
Does the 320gb one offer more than the 160 other than space? If I run out of space which is unlikely I could just replace the hard drive.

Well, okay, it's just the space. I was just curious because the price difference between them isn't that huge. :)
Gisela Helmold......the coolest woman nobody has heard of.
4 years ago#7
Bump looking for more opinions.
4 years ago#8
Depends if you want one right now or not really. Since we don't even have confirmation on the super slim, that could be a while away
4 years ago#9
awesomesauce13 posted...
Depends if you want one right now or not really. Since we don't even have confirmation on the super slim, that could be a while away

I sort of do, I'm not going to spend insane amounts of time on it (probably 1-2 hrs per day at most) but I'd figure it was nice to have. Also needed a blu-ray player.
4 years ago#10
ce_ec posted...

You say unlikely...but the more you use it the more likely it is to happen. they have the MW3 320gb bundle at Gamestop for $300

But I voted for wait for the super slim - I wouldnt buy a regular slim at this point anymore .. I would definitely hold off
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Buy a current 160gb ps3 now or wait till the super slim comes out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived