This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video gamers with anger issues.

#1XeonexFlashPosted 9/25/2012 9:51:04 AM
Lol, they get so mad and verbally abusive when they lose to a pro like me.
---
A higher-dimensional entity can shatter your consciousness field with its emotions alone, causing you to experience eternal blackness with no sense of time. -X
#2KeyeszxPosted 9/25/2012 9:52:28 AM
Because you're some 7 year old screaming over the mic about pwnage when you just got lucky. Not all of us are tryhards we just want a casual fun online experience not some tryhards who have no lives and get to play CoD with their sippy cup all day. Some of us have to work or go to class all day.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#3servb0tsPosted 9/25/2012 9:52:45 AM
Plenty Demon's and Dark Souls rehab. lol
---
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.
#4ImmatureContentPosted 9/25/2012 9:53:33 AM
Keyeszx posted...
Because you're some 7 year old screaming over the mic about pwnage when you just got lucky. Not all of us are tryhards we just want a casual fun online experience not some tryhards who have no lives and get to play CoD with their sippy cup all day. Some of us have to work or go to class all day.

Translation: I suck at video games.
---
I was the turkey all along!
#5XeonexFlash(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2012 9:53:57 AM
2nd poster, you are exactly what I mean.
---
A higher-dimensional entity can shatter your consciousness field with its emotions alone, causing you to experience eternal blackness with no sense of time. -X
#6TimcatgtPosted 9/25/2012 9:54:32 AM
I become frustrated because I can't pass some hard difficulty or on God of War 1 and 2 attempting Challenge of the Titans or trying to get Big Boss rank on MGS2.
---
Each time a person says "Asian" instead of Japanese, Chinese, South or North Korea, a cat is killed. Current number of cats killed: 41
#7KaliestoPosted 9/25/2012 9:54:49 AM
No kidding...when I was owning ass each round one time in Call of Duty (when I used to have the games), they got extremely pissed at me.

I remember getting a bunch of shot kills at close range, and when I ran out of bullets they still kept coming at me for revenge, and I kept knifing them all, and I decided to bring out my rocket launcher to finish them off, but I couldn't get that one in, I was laughing how everyone kept coming after me and it all failed, and I barely even moved around in particular spot vulnerable! Someone said lulz hax!(well not literally, but you get the point). Man were they pissed.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#8blunderminePosted 9/25/2012 9:55:48 AM(edited)
XeonexFlash posted...
Lol, they get so mad and verbally abusive when they lose to a hacker like me.

fixed
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#9KeyeszxPosted 9/25/2012 9:56:50 AM
blundermine posted...
XeonexFlash posted...
Lol, they get so mad and verbally abusive when they lose to a hacker like me.

fixed

agreed
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#10RKO_ON_RAWPosted 9/25/2012 9:57:37 AM
I've noticed that many people provoke others online by saying things that they wouldn't ever say to someone in a face to face environment. Like "oh you just got owned kid, sit the F down".

Usually they are some 14 year old internet tough guy. I mean why would you call someone a kid if they aren't even using a mic. You don't know if they really are. I try to mute idiots who say this kind of crap.

Occasionally I send a message telling them to stop acting like a dumbass.
---
Protip = Read the topic before making a post.