This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom now going digital with their instruction manuals?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Capcom now going digital with their instruction manuals?
3 years ago#1
first DLC and now the ladder, seriously?!?
---
currently playing: TekkenTag2, AE 2012, Way of the Samurai 4
- Feng/Bryan/Anna/Lee
3 years ago#2
As much as I hate Capcom, their manuals were always like mini-booklets. Does RE6 not include a manual or something?
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Final Fantasy 6
3 years ago#3
Well really outside collectors and new gamers who the **** really uses a manual anymore?
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
3 years ago#4
IIRC Resident Evil 4 had a pretty decent manual.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
3 years ago#5
FiendingHard posted...
As much as I hate Capcom, their manuals were always like mini-booklets. Does RE6 not include a manual or something?

not true at all, the SF games manuals were pretty thick. I like my Capcom fighters with movelists in them and yeah RE 6 seems to be digital....
---
currently playing: TekkenTag2, AE 2012, Way of the Samurai 4
- Feng/Bryan/Anna/Lee
3 years ago#6
Seriously gamefaqs? Manuals? really? these are games not prized possessions, deal with it.
3 years ago#7
Billgo_Umehara posted...
FiendingHard posted...

not true at all, the SF games manuals were pretty thick. I like my Capcom fighters with movelists in them and yeah RE 6 seems to be digital....

Ugh I worded that wrong, I meant mini-books. MvC3/UMvC3 had thick manuals too.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Final Fantasy 6
3 years ago#8
Shineboxer posted...
Seriously gamefaqs? Manuals? really? these are games not prized possessions, deal with it.

How about...NO.
If you don't like the manuals, that's fine. You're not me, and as a collector I care about having the manual. Plus not everyone has 24/7 access to the Internet, and having the info you need right there is helpful.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
3 years ago#9
BurgerTime79 posted...
How about...NO.
If you don't like the manuals, that's fine. You're not me, and as a collector I care about having the manual. Plus not everyone has 24/7 access to the Internet, and having the info you need right there is helpful.

Most games have tutorials and options sooooo
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
3 years ago#10
games are to easy for manuals anway, but id rather have one then not
---
Dad took off my training wheels, BOY OH BOY how great it feels! In no time im cruisin around, immediately fell, and smashed my teeth out. Fractured my jaaaw!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Capcom now going digital with their instruction manuals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived