This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom now going digital with their instruction manuals?

#1Billgo_UmeharaPosted 10/1/2012 11:57:12 PM
first DLC and now the ladder, seriously?!?
---
currently playing: TekkenTag2, AE 2012, Way of the Samurai 4
- Feng/Bryan/Anna/Lee
#2FiendingHardPosted 10/1/2012 11:58:03 PM
As much as I hate Capcom, their manuals were always like mini-booklets. Does RE6 not include a manual or something?
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Final Fantasy 6
#3Baha05Posted 10/1/2012 11:58:20 PM
Well really outside collectors and new gamers who the **** really uses a manual anymore?
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#4themegaman7Posted 10/1/2012 11:59:32 PM
IIRC Resident Evil 4 had a pretty decent manual.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#5Billgo_Umehara(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 12:00:23 AM
FiendingHard posted...
As much as I hate Capcom, their manuals were always like mini-booklets. Does RE6 not include a manual or something?

not true at all, the SF games manuals were pretty thick. I like my Capcom fighters with movelists in them and yeah RE 6 seems to be digital....
---
currently playing: TekkenTag2, AE 2012, Way of the Samurai 4
- Feng/Bryan/Anna/Lee
#6ShineboxerPosted 10/2/2012 12:02:49 AM
Seriously gamefaqs? Manuals? really? these are games not prized possessions, deal with it.
#7FiendingHardPosted 10/2/2012 12:03:59 AM
Billgo_Umehara posted...
FiendingHard posted...

not true at all, the SF games manuals were pretty thick. I like my Capcom fighters with movelists in them and yeah RE 6 seems to be digital....

Ugh I worded that wrong, I meant mini-books. MvC3/UMvC3 had thick manuals too.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Final Fantasy 6
#8BurgerTime79Posted 10/2/2012 12:19:27 AM
Shineboxer posted...
Seriously gamefaqs? Manuals? really? these are games not prized possessions, deal with it.

How about...NO.
If you don't like the manuals, that's fine. You're not me, and as a collector I care about having the manual. Plus not everyone has 24/7 access to the Internet, and having the info you need right there is helpful.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#9Baha05Posted 10/2/2012 12:20:54 AM
BurgerTime79 posted...
How about...NO.
If you don't like the manuals, that's fine. You're not me, and as a collector I care about having the manual. Plus not everyone has 24/7 access to the Internet, and having the info you need right there is helpful.

Most games have tutorials and options sooooo
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#10Kage-MaruPosted 10/2/2012 12:22:58 AM
games are to easy for manuals anway, but id rather have one then not
---
Dad took off my training wheels, BOY OH BOY how great it feels! In no time im cruisin around, immediately fell, and smashed my teeth out. Fractured my jaaaw!