This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom now going digital with their instruction manuals?

#41CammyApplePosted 10/2/2012 9:54:25 AM
Grandy12 posted...
CammyApple posted...
Grandy12 posted...
CammyApple posted...
Wanting to make the most money one can is bad?

It certainly is.

I mean, have you seen how people answer to posters who say they want games to be cheaper or come in full, without paid DLC? Answers go "$60 is chump change, get a job" and "stop whining about having to pay ten dollers more"

It certainly seems like wanting the most of your money is bad. Unless you are a company, then it's okay.

Leaving off the rest of my post was a good choice with that response.

The rest of your post was merely a comment based on the premisse set by the initial sentence.

If that makes you feel better about it that's fine. My point remains. If you wouldn't accept less for what you do you shouldn't expect anyone else to either.
#42OfficeChairPosted 10/2/2012 10:18:09 AM(edited)
CammyApple posted...
OfficeChair posted...
Reality #1: Most people don't look at manuals
Reality #2: While Capcom is trying to play this off as progressive, they're just trying to maximize profits. Greedy bastards.

Wanting to make the most money one can is bad? I guess you work at a reduced salary by choice.

Uh yes it is:

Oil Industry
Banking Industry
Dairy Industry

This is like trick #200 in Capcom's "get rich quick" scheme. There's obviously something ****ing wrong with their business model.

EDIT: Sorry the point is that its immoral.
---
this topic is ruined
#43true_gamer80Posted 10/2/2012 10:21:27 AM(edited)
This is like trick #200 in Capcom's "get rich quick" scheme. There's obviously something ****ing wrong with their business model.

Now do you say this and hate on all other devs/publishers tht do this now..sony included...or you just picking who to hate on whn pretty much the whole industry has started doing aswell or soon will be...no you just like to single out capcom you say...carry on lol
---
Mastamind - Devil's Symphony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXw0v2OfdCg&feature=related
#44OfficeChairPosted 10/2/2012 10:26:35 AM
Capcom's sins:

+Disc Locked DLC making their games cost STEALTH-PREMIUM (costumes,characters)
+Making Resident Evil annual, and changing the gameplay direction for the series
+Turbo/Super/BS Versions
+Troll PR (Seth Killian, he's gone now though)
+KILLING successful franchises over vendettas (Megaman)
+Sparse singe player gameplay (UMVC3, SFxT)

but mostly

+Disc Locked DLC and PREMIUM priced games

This topic is just another indicator of a situation where Capcom increases their own profits while passing nothing of worth on to their customers.
---
this topic is ruined
#45nihilist212Posted 10/2/2012 10:30:20 AM
This is insane to me that people complain about this.
---
Sometimes you've got to say "hey, i'm gonna **** you.....softly"
psn: jcvdismyhero
#46CammyApplePosted 10/2/2012 12:54:32 PM
OfficeChair posted...
CammyApple posted...
OfficeChair posted...
Reality #1: Most people don't look at manuals
Reality #2: While Capcom is trying to play this off as progressive, they're just trying to maximize profits. Greedy bastards.

Wanting to make the most money one can is bad? I guess you work at a reduced salary by choice.

Uh yes it is:

Oil Industry
Banking Industry
Dairy Industry

EDIT: Sorry the point is that its immoral.

So you only accept half of what you could make at your job?
#47Grandy12Posted 10/2/2012 7:07:23 PM
CammyApple posted...
Grandy12 posted...
CammyApple posted...
Grandy12 posted...
CammyApple posted...
Wanting to make the most money one can is bad?

It certainly is.

I mean, have you seen how people answer to posters who say they want games to be cheaper or come in full, without paid DLC? Answers go "$60 is chump change, get a job" and "stop whining about having to pay ten dollers more"

It certainly seems like wanting the most of your money is bad. Unless you are a company, then it's okay.

Leaving off the rest of my post was a good choice with that response.

The rest of your post was merely a comment based on the premisse set by the initial sentence.

If that makes you feel better about it that's fine. My point remains. If you wouldn't accept less for what you do you shouldn't expect anyone else to either.

I was being sarcastic for most of the post. I agree with you.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#48CammyApplePosted 10/3/2012 10:53:24 AM
I really should be able to recognize sarcasm. Damn text having no tone.