The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Metacritic Record... Resident Evil 6 Gets A 0.1 Score from Users

#1iPr0kkaFTWPosted 10/2/2012 9:19:25 AM
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/resident-evil-6

0.1 User Score Based On 5028 Ratings (and counting)
#2UltimaKeyMasterPosted 10/2/2012 9:23:31 AM
Whoever did this should never review a game or anything for that matter for the rest of their lives.

People need to grow the hell up.
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade
#3Stanger5150Posted 10/2/2012 9:23:58 AM
And I would be willing to bet that most of them haven't even played the game. I got it at midnight last night and I'm having a blast with it. There's no way it deserves Superman 64 scores. I've got to be the only old school gamer that has no problem with the recent Resident Evil games.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Fatal Frame III, Kirby's Adventure, Sonic Classic Collection, Super Mario Galaxy
#4AssaultMonkey9Posted 10/2/2012 9:26:55 AM
Metacritic is the WORST thing that has happened this gen - ok, maybe 2nd worst thing after DLC abuse

Not all gaming websites are created equal, they score differently (an 8.5 on IGN is like an 8 for gamespot), and most importantly, some are more professional and worthy than others.

People focus on IGN and Gamespot, but theres dozens of small crappy sites that I would never trust that influence the metacritic score

And the "user score" is usually either all 10s or all 0s by people who havent played the game.
---
Boycott Gamestop. Bad for gamers, bad for the industry.
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
#5OfficeChairPosted 10/2/2012 9:29:27 AM
AssaultMonkey9 posted...
Metacritic is the WORST thing that has happened this gen - ok, maybe 2nd worst thing after DLC abuse

Not all gaming websites are created equal, they score differently (an 8.5 on IGN is like an 8 for gamespot), and most importantly, some are more professional and worthy than others.

People focus on IGN and Gamespot, but theres dozens of small crappy sites that I would never trust that influence the metacritic score

And the "user score" is usually either all 10s or all 0s by people who havent played the game.

You're using metacritic wrong. Try just scanning the list of reviews instead of looking at the score if you feel that strongly.
---
this topic is ruined
#6KaliestoPosted 10/2/2012 9:29:39 AM
I'm getting a funny feeling this was pre-planned by these trolls because of their hatred of anything capcom that goes back to Megaman. That's seems too odd.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#7AssaultMonkey9Posted 10/2/2012 9:30:47 AM
OfficeChair posted...
AssaultMonkey9 posted...

You're using metacritic wrong. Try just scanning the list of reviews instead of looking at the score if you feel that strongly.

I know that, but the MAJORITY of game publishers and developers have "metacritic bonuses" meaning if the game scores >Y on metacritic, their contract states they get more money (or percentage of revenue etc)

That is a tragedy
---
Boycott Gamestop. Bad for gamers, bad for the industry.
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
#8Paragon57Posted 10/2/2012 9:34:50 AM(edited)
I feel as though 95% of those who rated it down don't even have RE6.
---
P a r a g o n 5 7 was here!
NEW NEW DANTE! http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1331/newnewdante.png
#9Stanger5150Posted 10/2/2012 9:33:20 AM
Kaliesto posted...
I'm getting a funny feeling this was pre-planned by these trolls because of their hatred of anything capcom that goes back to Megaman. That's seems too odd.

It's sad... I got the game last night and I think it's awesome... So many gamers who might potentially like it are going to skip it because of crap like this.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Fatal Frame III, Kirby's Adventure, Sonic Classic Collection, Super Mario Galaxy
#10UltimaKeyMasterPosted 10/2/2012 9:34:09 AM
Kaliesto posted...

As a comparison...I hate what happened to Mega Man, their on-disc DLC crap is stupid and their overall business practices may be shady...BUT, I'm not that stupid enough to say this game deserves a score less than Sonic 06 because of butt-hurt nostalgia-goggle wearing idiots for crying out loud.
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade