This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Metacritic Record... Resident Evil 6 Gets A 0.1 Score from Users

#111zyrax2301Posted 10/2/2012 9:11:48 PM(edited)
Slightly off topic but hey...this is the best review ever posted on gamefaqs:

http://forums.luckystarshrine.com/showthread.php?t=2110

Ironically it is no longer available for viewing on gamefaqs.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#112FoolMeNeverPosted 10/2/2012 9:14:23 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Slightly off topic but hey...this is the best review ever posted on gamefaqs:

http://forums.luckystarshrine.com/showthread.php?t=2110

Ironically it is no longer available for viewing on gamefaqs.

Wait...that thing got past the mods, but, my troll review of Dissidia Duodecim didn't? At least I talked about the game!
---
I support Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion: The JYB Edition.
#113zyrax2301Posted 10/2/2012 9:14:56 PM
Well nobody ever cared about your review dood
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#114crazyman32Posted 10/2/2012 9:15:57 PM
typical review from a clown troll like greer now he is part of the Metacritic Biboran troll user group.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#115AXKSIONPosted 10/2/2012 10:06:28 PM
Actually the trolls are those who give the game a positive score.

2136 Ratings with 0.5/100 = YOU are in the minority, RE6 Lover.

If people loved the game then it would have a higher score.

Plus, if you guys wanted us to say positive things and rate the game so highly, then you should not have changed it, and you should not have ruined it. This is the fault of the developers and those who buy and support this filth.

The developers should feel ashamed and you should also feel ashamed for buying it. The series is not good anymore and you guys changed it for the worse into some third person clone dooty, and you expect us to say NICE THINGS ABOUT IT?

For freaking realz? Freaking seriously????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4797/rehash2.jpg
axksionsatisfaxksion
#116FoolMeNeverPosted 10/2/2012 10:12:54 PM
AXKSION posted...
Actually the trolls are those who give the game a positive score.

2136 Ratings with 0.5/100 = YOU are in the minority, RE6 Lover.

If people loved the game then it would have a higher score.

Plus, if you guys wanted us to say positive things and rate the game so highly, then you should not have changed it, and you should not have ruined it. This is the fault of the developers and those who buy and support this filth.

The developers should feel ashamed and you should also feel ashamed for buying it. The series is not good anymore and you guys changed it for the worse into some third person clone dooty, and you expect us to say NICE THINGS ABOUT IT?

For freaking realz? Freaking seriously????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!

Maybe you can have Capcom reboot your account.
---
I support Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion: The JYB Edition.
#117TrixonePosted 10/2/2012 10:14:53 PM
Never trust "reviews" from users, they aren't objective at all.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: SSFIV:AE, DS - Samurai of Legend
#118ThePuddingManPosted 10/2/2012 10:16:56 PM
i rented it this morning and played it off and on throughout the day/evening. i have to say, i feel like i've been forcefully entered and beat in the head over and over. i feel dirty and used. i do not know what capcom was thinking releasing this thing. it's that bad. i'm not even sure i want to keep playing it. i would be so pissed off if i had spent $60 on this thing. should be in the bargain bin by next month.
#119THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 10/2/2012 10:23:57 PM
The sad part is I can't tell which reviews can from trolls or the "professionals".....The lines are blurred these days.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#120WingedRegentPosted 10/2/2012 10:33:53 PM(edited)
If this gen has shown me anything, it's that the user reviews on Metacritic are the biggest knee-jerk reactions I've ever seen. If the game is "bad", it's a 0 with hardly any room for middle-ground. People need to understand that a "0/10" denotes that the game is an unplayable, broken mess of a game on the level of Big Rigs. I don't own the game, but as I watch some of the gameplay of it, the fact that the game is running and works like a game means it saves itself from being a "0", but because of either pre-established fandom or a growing hatred to the company involved (Capcom has not done anything to get the good will of gamers on their side in the past year or so), then the game gets ripped a new one with no real justification. A good example would be MW3. The game itself was a decent game. Not "Game of the Year", but it was fun. If you read the Metacritic scores, however, they'd have you believe that the game was an unplayable mess of a title. An even better example is Mass Effect 3, where 99% of the game is a masterpiece, but because the ending sucked (And it was a mess, I'll grant that), the Metacritic User Reviews would have you believe that Mass Effect 3 was an abomination from start to finsh and the game itself was the worst game ever to come out this side of Superman 64. User Reviews on Metacritic show gamers as the most irrational consumers around.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82