This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Metacritic Record... Resident Evil 6 Gets A 0.1 Score from Users

#161CyborgTwentyPosted 10/3/2012 9:12:48 AM
0.1 out of 10 is to high for this game.
#162FoolMeNeverPosted 10/3/2012 9:13:44 AM
GeminiX7 posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...
This is honestly sickening. I've never felt more ashamed to be a gamer.

It's only the fact that I've taken a step back from this place and the gamers world of online forums and reviews, etc in the past few months and come back with a fresh perspective, that I can finally see now what utter lunacy pervades gaming and creepy, obsessive aberrations, gamers really have become.

It's funny/ironic too, that these "Hardcore" Gamers also complain constantly about how the industry caters to "Casuals" more and more, but I ask this question:

"Why the **** would you want to cater to hardcore gamers?"

They don't make up anything close to the majority of the people who play/buy video games, and they are more than willing to completely condemn games and series on a whim. Catering to those kind of people would be the most idiotic thing a company could do. That'd be like the President trying to win over people in the KKK. He can pour every cent of his campaign and make every promise in the world to them, but theres still the (good) chance they will **** all over him, and then what's he left with?

The funny thing is, these are probably the same people who complain about fighting games being too hard and catering the hardcore tournament players, and how disc expansions should've been individual DLC, despite that screwing over tournament organizers.
---
I support Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion: The JYB Edition.
#163agrissaPosted 10/3/2012 12:59:03 PM
SatanLovesUsAll posted...
Nothing will ever satisfy their criteria.

Actually, reverting RE from the pile of crap it's become to the pile of awesome it used to be would be pretty satisfactory.

This.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#164CyborgTwentyPosted 10/4/2012 1:05:15 PM
still overrated for this mess.
#165kupo1705Posted 10/4/2012 1:06:48 PM
It may be a bad game, but it's certainly no Big Rigs.
Rating it 1 is just stupid.
#166distr0iaPosted 10/4/2012 1:12:40 PM
I haven't played it

is the game seriously that bad!?