This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Metacritic Record... Resident Evil 6 Gets A 0.1 Score from Users

#51CrimsonGear80Posted 10/2/2012 2:07:42 PM
ITT: we blame and call gamers names for Capcom's failure to please fans

Also ITT: Defense of idiocy and the set-back of the human race for about 500 years
---
The song is called "Baba O' Riley", NOT "Teenage Wasteland".
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#52SatanLovesUsAllPosted 10/2/2012 2:09:34 PM(edited)
ITT: Crimson's still mad other people think RE is a joke now.
---
Some call me Stan.
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#53AceAndJunpeiPosted 10/2/2012 2:15:23 PM
SatanLovesUsAll posted...
ITT: Crimson's still mad other people think RE is a joke now.

I really hope you don't say that with a straight face while eagerly awaiting the next Call of Duty or wrapping up a match in the latest Madden.

If it doesn't apply to you, then no worries.
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#54youwiththefacePosted 10/2/2012 2:23:02 PM
why does metacritic even have number scores considering people only choose 0 or 10 when giving a score.

might as well change it to like or dislike.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ you're seeing red ||||||||||||||||||||||||| you're seeing green
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] you're seeing blue ~G~ results may vary
#55iPr0kkaFTW(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 2:23:07 PM
Metacritic just recently reset the user score.
#56SatanLovesUsAllPosted 10/2/2012 2:24:30 PM

It doesn't, but I appreciate you telling me I don't need to worry. Would have kept me up all night!
---
Some call me Stan.
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#57AceAndJunpeiPosted 10/2/2012 2:25:34 PM
SatanLovesUsAll posted...

It doesn't, but I appreciate you telling me I don't need to worry. Would have kept me up all night!

I care about you and your stress level...isn't it obvious?
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#58GrabacrLeaderPosted 10/2/2012 2:37:12 PM(edited)
It's getting harder to take gamers seriously on the internet. I feel for game developers.
Some of these user "reviews" don't even have anything to do with RE6.
#59KoroshiyaZeroPosted 10/2/2012 2:56:26 PM
As a PSA, because I don't think many users on this board already know, the reviews full of gibberish and other strange things are usually connected to some Eastern European group of trolls. They do the same thing with toasters on Amazon. They nuke reviews and try to spread propaganda about some person or thing. There was an expose about them a little while ago in technology news.

Aside from that, I would imagine the rest of the 0's are coming from the bandwagoners of hating RE6. Unless you guys didn't know, the only socially acceptable opinion is to hate RE6. Otherwise you're a Capcom shill, a casual or some other form of ignoramus. I believe that is the current consensus.
#60Ryumoau23Posted 10/2/2012 3:02:36 PM
ada_perfection posted...
Ryumoau23 posted...
Are people still trolling metacritic? First it started with MW3, then the ps3 version of Skyrim, and now RE6? People need to get a life.

I know hope the game sells incredibly well just to prove how worthless user reviews are on that site.

COD is a terrible series and the PS3 version of Skyrim is broken and Bethesda still hasn't fixed it. I don't see the problem here? These games deserve low scores.

try harder. :)
---
24 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau