This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Metacritic Record... Resident Evil 6 Gets A 0.1 Score from Users

#61wonzanPosted 10/2/2012 3:14:32 PM
Metacritic is the WORST thing that has happened this gen - ok, maybe 2nd worst thing after DLC abuse

Not all gaming websites are created equal, they score differently (an 8.5 on IGN is like an 8 for gamespot), and most importantly, some are more professional and worthy than others.

People focus on IGN and Gamespot, but theres dozens of small crappy sites that I would never trust that influence the metacritic score

And the "user score" is usually either all 10s or all 0s by people who havent played the game.

what a stupid post. You have to be a big company to have a valid opinion now? really? so smaller websites that have played the game and aim to give an accurate review just don't measure up? The people reviewing at IGN or GS have some kind of special ability to review games? don't make me laugh.
If anything, reviews from the big sites are less reliable since it they are influenced by advertising.

RE6 is an ok game. Not great, not terrible. That much is obvious.
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
Sex, blood, R and R -http://youtu.be/aZZ0qOgKpHs
#62CrimsonGear80Posted 10/2/2012 3:16:41 PM
SatanLovesUsAll posted...
ITT: Crimson's still mad other people think RE is a joke now.

now?? You clowns have been crying about the same **** since 2005 when they took your static camera angles away. You're just as wrong now as you were then.
---
The song is called "Baba O' Riley", NOT "Teenage Wasteland".
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#63Mister_MuffinPosted 10/2/2012 3:17:29 PM
A 0.1 is for absolutely unplayable games. Not for butthurt fans and haters.
#64TJSpykePosted 10/2/2012 3:22:23 PM
Considering the game just came out TODAY, user reviews are meaningless right now since those people have had less than 24 hours to play the game.
---
Wii ID code: 4338 5973 3223 4003
AC: CF Tim Spyke 3480-6279-5331
#65DlaisPosted 10/2/2012 3:26:33 PM
UltimaKeyMaster posted...
People need to grow the hell up.

---
Initiate the self-destruct sequence! Code: 1-2-3!
#66TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/2/2012 3:30:43 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

I really hope you don't say that with a straight face while eagerly awaiting the next Call of Duty or wrapping up a match in the latest Madden.

If it doesn't apply to you, then no worries.

i like how any time a game gets criticized, Call of Duty gets brought up. it's like the Bush joke or Hitler of this generation, just stop.
---
HYFR should've been the ending song of Mass Effect 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCWqnldEag
#67AceAndJunpeiPosted 10/2/2012 4:30:40 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

I really hope you don't say that with a straight face while eagerly awaiting the next Call of Duty or wrapping up a match in the latest Madden.

If it doesn't apply to you, then no worries.

i like how any time a game gets criticized, Call of Duty gets brought up. it's like the Bush joke or Hitler of this generation, just stop.

No.
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#68RyuuHou25Posted 10/2/2012 4:35:18 PM
Perhaps Crapcom should stop pissing their consumers off then.

Just a thought.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#69DoctorRPGPosted 10/2/2012 4:37:03 PM
good score to me.

that score is actually somewhat generous.
---
This is my first signature in years: Don't post in troll topics bros, you get suspended and a loss of karma for it. So much logic right?
#70fl21idPosted 10/2/2012 4:48:19 PM
There are many reason why the user reviews gave the game a 0.1, they are sick and tired of Capcom's BS of saying "they are bringing survival horror back" which they have failed to do. They want the game to go back to the day RE was king, the late '90s to early 2000s, but no, Capcom gave the nostalgia fanboys the finger.