This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Metacritic Record... Resident Evil 6 Gets A 0.1 Score from Users

#71PargePosted 10/2/2012 3:52:40 PM
Actually the reason the user score is 0.1 is because of bunch of crazy russians.
Try reading some of the 0 score reviews.

http://gamingunwrapped.com/bizarre-russian-cult-attacks-darksiders-2-on-metacritic/
---
PSN - Parge Eye Have You.
GT - Pargestyv
#72BlackFeathersPosted 10/2/2012 4:33:48 PM
UltimaKeyMaster posted...
Whoever did this should never review a game or anything for that matter for the rest of their lives.

People need to grow the hell up.

One big part of being grown up is respecting other people's opinions. Just because someone think RE6 is pure trash does not mean they need to grow up.

BTW, I respect your opinion that people need to grow up ! ;)
---
What happened to my Freedom of Speech ? :(
#73PhoenixRushPosted 10/2/2012 5:12:35 PM
Rage of many machines, it appears.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#74theofficefan99Posted 10/2/2012 5:13:37 PM
I see a 0.6 based on 1444 ratings.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#75BorisTheOgrePosted 10/2/2012 5:13:51 PM
wow are people stupid or something? 0.1 really?

they rated this game way too high
---
i am not a troll I am an Ogre
get it right you simpletons
#76AwayFromHerePosted 10/2/2012 5:14:35 PM
If developers actually cared about the user rating, this might mean something.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#77SpoonSportsPosted 10/2/2012 5:24:01 PM
Okay. This is ridiculous. The game may not be good, but it can't be unplayable. Your telling me that people would score RE6 lower the Superman 64? No way that is possible. Feels like fanatics are taking their revenge by making it look bad.
---
Calvin and Hobbes - Greatest comic I ever read!
JRSC 1988 Honda CRX ZC Tuned & Built by: HybridWerks
#78Gatchan2Posted 10/2/2012 5:24:15 PM
AssaultMonkey9 posted...
Metacritic is the WORST thing that has happened this gen - ok, maybe 2nd worst thing after DLC abuse

Does metacritic effect your wallet or how you game? nah. So it can't be the worst.
DLC abuse, online passes, oversaturation of one particular type of genre, developers releasing unpatched unfinished games, neglect, ruinization and abandonment of well known series, these are the worst things this gen.
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
#79KaliestoPosted 10/2/2012 5:26:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#80AwayFromHerePosted 10/2/2012 5:28:44 PM
Gatchan2 posted...
AssaultMonkey9 posted...
Metacritic is the WORST thing that has happened this gen - ok, maybe 2nd worst thing after DLC abuse

Does metacritic effect your wallet or how you game? nah. So it can't be the worst.
DLC abuse, online passes, oversaturation of one particular type of genre, developers releasing unpatched unfinished games, neglect, ruinization and abandonment of well known series, these are the worst things this gen.

No, but Metacritic can, and does, effect developers. If a game scores to low, which it can because of all those random blogs out there that give good games bad scores to generate hits to their site, publishers hold that against the developers and don't pay them properly. That is far worse than DLC gouging.

DLC is optional, all of it.

Developers not getting paid properly because their game scored half a point lower than what the publisher wanted because of Metacritic is total garbage.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.