This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this generation the worst gaming generation in the history of the world?

#91true_gamer80Posted 10/3/2012 4:51:19 PM
Large_Tonberry posted...
Oh here we go, more nonsense about how every other game is a "dumb military shooter". I've got about 50 PS3 games on disc, and 30 PSN titles - of those, 2 are first person shooters.

This gen has had a tonne of amazing games, especially in the burgeoning indie market. If you literally can't find games that suit your tastes, that's your fault, no one else's.

whats funny is there is a hell of alot more games without even a gun thn there are shooters, the ppl you see complaiing there is nothing but shooters clearly have no clue whats out there and prob only pay attention to hype...I have no clue why some say there is nothing but shooters....the kicker, we are on a gaming website that lists the majority of games aailable...the proof is right here yet ppl still say this nonsense
---
Mastamind - Devil's Symphony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXw0v2OfdCg&feature=related
#92ZHolyMadmanPosted 10/3/2012 5:25:15 PM
No, pre-NES was worse than this (not that I'm that old, I just have Vectrex, Colecovision, etc.).
But for the points you made, TC, and all the "Incomplete Games"/DLC/Online Passes garbage, this gen is probably a distant second in my book. Can't discount all the great games we've had, so it's not all bad.
---
"It's not a logical fallacy, it's postmodern thinking."
"Yeah, the funny thing is, we're BOTH right."