This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FF: Origins or Legend of Dragoon?

#11qwertyMrJINXPosted 10/2/2012 10:09:05 PM
Final Fantasy Origins
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#12silly_sausagePosted 10/2/2012 10:12:33 PM
Tough choice, but I'd have to go with Dragoon. Origins isn't exactly the best version of FF1&2 out there.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#13ShineboxerPosted 10/2/2012 11:25:37 PM
Motsu posted...
Shineboxer posted...
This obsession with PS1 jrpg's is a cancer on gaming.

Incorrect. However, the trolls who like to comment for their own amusement in topics of games they care nothing about is.

Playing the same crap for 25 years is enough for most people, let's not continue it for another 25, The genre has been so saturated that even Japan doesn't want these rpgs anymore. Don't equate your own butthurt with trolling.
#14Mass_CarrierPosted 10/3/2012 12:02:44 AM
Legend of Dragoon.

Playing the same crap for 25 years is enough for most people, let's not continue it for another 25, The genre has been so saturated that even Japan doesn't want these rpgs anymore. Don't equate your own butthurt with trolling.

If only the west thought the same way about first person shooters.
---
Don't just post youtube links. Say what the **** they are.
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
#15justchill433Posted 10/3/2012 12:06:14 AM
Legend of Dragoon. FF1 is good, but FF2 is horrible.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#16methosagainPosted 10/3/2012 12:19:54 AM
Shineboxer posted...
Motsu posted...
Shineboxer posted...
This obsession with PS1 jrpg's is a cancer on gaming.

Incorrect. However, the trolls who like to comment for their own amusement in topics of games they care nothing about is.

The PSone JRPGs are among the best games ever created, i wish we had another 25 years of games of their quality
#17AlltraPosted 10/3/2012 12:47:44 AM
I'd go with Origins, for two reasons:

-With Origins you get 2 full games
-I think Final Fantasy is better than Legend of Dragoon
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#18ScreamingMidgetPosted 10/3/2012 1:00:02 AM
Legend of Dragoon.
#19RomangeloPosted 10/3/2012 2:10:00 AM
Legend of Dragoon for sure.

FFI and FFII are for nostalgia only... and even hardcore FF fans don't want to replay them so much because they sucked.
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#20themegaman7Posted 10/3/2012 6:16:39 AM
Romangelo posted...
Legend of Dragoon for sure.

FFI and FFII are for nostalgia only... and even hardcore FF fans don't want to replay them so much because they sucked.

Not really sucked. Just badly aged.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -