This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I know what DLC I have DL'd?

#1ZenzokukenXPosted 10/3/2012 3:41:13 AM
I have like every DLC possible for Dynasty Warriors 7 and Xtreme Legends... I don't know if I have actually skipped downloading any of it after purchasing (been buying it for months now). Is there like a list anywhere on the ps3 saying what you have? It seems I can keep downloading the same things and it never says if I actually already have it downloaded.
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#2firegod69Posted 10/3/2012 3:44:33 AM
If you bought it It will have a red bag or something on the dlc image
thats how you know
theres also the download list in account management
#3ZenzokukenX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 3:49:14 AM
I know the red means you bought it. Does it also mean it's downloaded? Is there a different icon for just owning it but it not being downloaded?
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#4firegod69Posted 10/3/2012 3:50:51 AM
There is no difference but considering all dlc is like 100kb with some that go up to a few mb theres no reason to ever delete it unless you sell the game
#5AwayFromHerePosted 10/3/2012 4:09:22 AM
Cycle through your download history.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#6Chocobo115Posted 10/3/2012 4:20:11 AM
I don't think that's what he's asking for...

As far as I know there's no easy way to see if you have the dlc downloaded or not (Been wanting a way myself) but to enter the affected game to check if you can see it somewhere in the menus there. Otherwise you might just have to download it again just to make sure, unless you have some download limit (Weird concept that I find hard to grasp, guess I'm too used to having no download limits).
#7YoshiMan123Posted 10/3/2012 6:27:21 AM
firegod69 posted...
There is no difference but considering all dlc is like 100kb with some that go up to a few mb theres no reason to ever delete it unless you sell the game

What a lie.
---
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep,and you weep alone."
PSN: YoshiMan123 - Survivor of the ApocalyPS3 and CollaPS3