This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which series is getting worse? CoD, Mass Effect, Elder Scroll games, yet for

#1ManjiMidouPosted 10/3/2012 3:29:52 AM
some reason they keep on getting good/great scores from reviewers - Results (65 votes)
call of duty
43.08% (28 votes)
mass effect
10.77% (7 votes)
Elder scroll
10.77% (7 votes)
Dragon age
10.77% (7 votes)
all of them
24.62% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
l say all of them. o_o
#2peter_888Posted 10/3/2012 3:33:39 AM
this is probably a response to the Resident/Silent Hill getting worse topic, but I'll bite. Dragon Age series. Dragon age origins was a pretty good-great game. DA2 on the other hand, complete travesty. So yeah, I have to go with Dragon Age series. As for the other games, I don't think they're getting worse.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#3lninjasoniclPosted 10/3/2012 3:35:25 AM
Mass Effect:
ME: 9.25
ME2 : 7.75
ME3: 8.5

Elder Scrolls:
Didn't like any of them so....

COD:

Dragon Age:
DA: 5.5
DA2 : 6.75

That's my opinion
---
I used to be legit. I was too legit. I was too legit to quit. but now I'm not legit. I'm unlegit. And for that reason, I must quit
#4RioichiCooperPosted 10/3/2012 3:37:00 AM
COD doesn't change much so it can't really be getting worse.

Mass Effect is still good.

Elder Scrolls isn't going in the right direction but I don't think they're getting worse.

Dragon Age has had two games, wait for Dragon Age III, if you think that one is worse than 2, then I'd say it could be a valid option.

I'm sure I'll get crap for all of this, but I stand by my opinions.
---
Proud supporter of Christopher Nolan and Quentin Tarantino.
Mass Effect. Is. An. RPG.
#5ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 3:38:07 AM
peter_888 posted...
this is probably a response to the Resident/Silent Hill getting worse topic, but I'll bite. Dragon Age series. Dragon age origins was a pretty good-great game. DA2 on the other hand, complete travesty. So yeah, I have to go with Dragon Age series. As for the other games, I don't think they're getting worse.

Not really mate, l've fallen out of favor with the re series after the 4th one and l've never played a silent hill game in my life.
#6EternalDividePosted 10/3/2012 3:38:30 AM
I voted ME.

CoD is mindless generic fun. Like Transformers 1& 3. Amusing but hollow. Except for the Treyarch CoDs. Those are terrible.

ES. Well I thought IV was terribly boring but V was amazing.

ME3 provided the biggest FU to fans since the "twist" in Star Ocean 3, so that series is dead to me.

And DA2 should get the award for least effort ever put into a game.
#7methosagainPosted 10/3/2012 3:40:11 AM
Dragon Age is the only real choice, Mass Effect is IMO getting better outside the crap ending and Skyrim was amazing, its a shame that they cannot get their crap together on the DLC though. COD I hate, but its neither regressing nor improving and its idiotic fan base seems ok with that.
#8RomangeloPosted 10/3/2012 4:17:33 AM
I don't care about any of them.
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#9theshovellerPosted 10/3/2012 4:38:04 AM
How has ME gotten worse? I think it's gotten better.
#10arclouks_xPosted 10/3/2012 4:39:30 AM
Me is one of the best series this gen but oh how I hated those last 5 minutes, I loved the previous 40 hours before that(havent played 1 yet well yeah on pc but I hate playing with a mouse)
Cod is still the same casual arcadey gameplay which I.enjoy from time to time with friends.
Elder scrolls I have only played skyrim and man that was a pice of boring s...
DA never really played those, maybe one day.
---
PSN : arclouksx
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png