This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Which Sony franchise needs a comeback?

#21blackwaltz3Posted 10/3/2012 3:07:53 PM
Easily dark cloud
---
Trying is the first step towards failure.
PSN ID: Nieds, XBL: gregnied
#22silly_sausagePosted 10/3/2012 3:08:17 PM
Medievil, definitely. I like J&D, but I like Medievil more. I loved the original Dark Cloud too, but absolutely despised the sequel, so it stands to reason I'd hate a third installment just as much, if not more.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#23THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 10/3/2012 3:15:56 PM
groz24 posted...
I'd take anything Wild Arms, Dark Cloud or Legend of Dragoon related.

This. Come on Sony give your Japan developers some of that money....You've done enough for the western devs. Wild Arms could use a reboot.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#24Ichiko_368(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 11:26:47 PM
undeadeath posted...
Tomba!

The greatest platforming franchise ever created has to return but unfortunately Whoopee Camp is out of business, so we'll probably never see it. =(

Yep i voted Tomba too, one of my favorite games of all time. Just bought it off PSN before, reliving my childhood :D i hope PSN gets Tomba 2 sometime soon.

Also the creator of Tomba works for Platinum games now, a sequel isn't HIGHLY unlikely. Someone on the Playstation All Stars forum sent him a message about wanting Tomba in the game and he replied "I'd love to see Tomba on modern day consoles"
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#25ChipChippersonPosted 10/4/2012 1:22:22 AM
No Blasto?
---
"I don't spend my time posting Nintendo hate topics while letting my 360 and PS3 controllers rumble in my lap."-blazingsonic
#26undeadeathPosted 10/4/2012 1:23:53 AM
Ichiko_368 posted...
undeadeath posted...
Tomba!

The greatest platforming franchise ever created has to return but unfortunately Whoopee Camp is out of business, so we'll probably never see it. =(

Yep i voted Tomba too, one of my favorite games of all time. Just bought it off PSN before, reliving my childhood :D i hope PSN gets Tomba 2 sometime soon.

Also the creator of Tomba works for Platinum games now, a sequel isn't HIGHLY unlikely. Someone on the Playstation All Stars forum sent him a message about wanting Tomba in the game and he replied "I'd love to see Tomba on modern day consoles"

Really? Oh man, that would be incredible!
---
Check out my friend's gaming blog! - http://gameternity.wordpress.com/
#27kupo1705Posted 10/4/2012 1:25:38 AM
J&D
#28ManOfChapPosted 10/4/2012 3:32:05 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
No Blasto?

Rip Phil Hartman
---
http://lbp.me/u/The_Chapman/levels
#29Retroxgamer0Posted 10/4/2012 3:37:37 AM
legend of dragoon
#30Vivi0198Posted 10/4/2012 3:48:16 AM
groz24 posted...
I'd take anything Wild Arms, Dark Cloud or Legend of Dragoon related.

God this.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.