This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Amazing Spider-Man is coming to my house by mail....

#11Scarecrow1711(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 2:48:28 PM
_Cyberpunk posted...
Lemme know how it is. I might add it to my queue.

Yeah, I'm getting it Saturday so I need to prepare my body physically and mentally.
---
PM me for Xbox GT or LoL username if you wish.
#12RollingCradlePosted 10/3/2012 2:57:35 PM
I would have expected him to come by web-sling, TC!

Awesome game by the way.
#13Shy420Posted 10/3/2012 9:48:04 PM
_Cyberpunk posted...
Shy420 posted...
I enjoyed the game but first piece of advice is to play it on the hardest difficulty, it's still not that hard.

The game does hold your hand quite a bit you never are confused or lost, you will always know where to go and how to win a fight.

Is it better than Shattered Dimensions?

Sorry, didn't play SD but Spider-Man, to me, was a very fun play. As with most games there are things people can nit pick over but for me the overall experience was an enjoyable one.

The story itself is a continuation of the movie and is done fairly well.

Again thought I stress, play this game on the hardest difficulty. For those interested, the achievements stack.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#14Gatchan2Posted 10/3/2012 9:51:23 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
I thought movie tie-in games where universally considered to be absolute S***.
Was I wrong?

Depends. The ones that coincide with the movie usually are with the exceptions of Spider-Man 2 and X-Men Origins Wolverine (which ended up being better than the movie)

The ones made years after the movie don't have the ill nature of being rushed to coincide with the movie releases (The Warriors, several Star Wars games, Goldeneye 64, etc)
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
#15DarkSymbiotePosted 10/3/2012 9:51:49 PM
I played the beginning. I didn't like it. And what's with developers' fetish with over-the-shoulder cam?
---
My Darksiders II Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/988570-darksiders-ii/reviews/review-151743
#16Kingmichael1337Posted 10/3/2012 9:56:42 PM
i was going to get it, but andrew garfield's butt isn't even in the game. that was like the only reason to watch the movie.
---
the mods are watching me
#17Gatchan2Posted 10/3/2012 10:02:05 PM
Kingmichael1337 posted...
i was going to get it, but andrew garfield's butt isn't even in the game. that was like the only reason to watch the movie.

Please refrain from disturbing comments
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
#18Kingmichael1337Posted 10/3/2012 10:06:01 PM
Gatchan2 posted...

have you seen those buns of steel? it's one of my highest aspirations in life to touch them

with my face
---
the mods are watching me
#19DarkSymbiotePosted 10/3/2012 10:08:01 PM
Gatchan2 posted...

have you seen those buns of steel? it's one of my highest aspirations in life to touch them

with my face

I hope he farts.
---
My Darksiders II Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/988570-darksiders-ii/reviews/review-151743
#20Kingmichael1337Posted 10/3/2012 10:09:23 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Gatchan2 posted...

with my face

I hope he farts.

it would be a privilege to be farted upon by spidey
---
the mods are watching me