This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign here if you currently are unemployed and play video games all day

#31mmc2679Posted 10/3/2012 7:56:37 PM
As much as I miss playing games, I know very well I can't have back what I've left behind. I have a wife and a baby so I work full time to support my family, and I wouldn't have it any other way. My wife does give me some game time but I don't play for long periods. I'd rather have fun with my baby boy. Funny thing is that even knowing that I don't have time to play games, I can't seem to stop buying them. I have huge backlog consisting of about 20 games (PS3, Vita, and 3DS combined) and yet I am getting 3 games this month (Ragnarok, Code of Princess, and WWE 13).
---
Since I am here that means I am hopelessly lost and need your help with something (or I have nothing better to do at the moment).
#32wstfldPosted 10/3/2012 7:58:05 PM
I'm unemployed, but I go to grad school. Not a lot of time but to work and then drink the work week off.
---
Last Played: Batman Arkham City (9.5/10)
Now Playing: Counter-Strike GO, NCAA Football 2013, FIFA 13
#33zyrax2301Posted 10/3/2012 7:58:15 PM
Killingjoke_666 posted...
getting laid showed how lazy I am

...lol what?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#34naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/3/2012 8:35:30 PM
FiendingHard posted...
squon8888 posted...
Word min. Wage sucks ass. Id rather play PS3 than work a slave labour job making pennies and getting treated like a peasant.

So are you employed or unemployed and play games all day? Like you said nothing to be ashamed of.

Right now im working temp jobs. Working a 3 day job tomrw $16/hr

What exactly do you do?
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#35squon8888(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 9:19:00 PM
naughtydog2kO3 posted...
FiendingHard posted...
squon8888 posted...
Word min. Wage sucks ass. Id rather play PS3 than work a slave labour job making pennies and getting treated like a peasant.

So are you employed or unemployed and play games all day? Like you said nothing to be ashamed of.

Right now im working temp jobs. Working a 3 day job tomrw $16/hr

What exactly do you do?

Crappy reception jobs
#36TyrantLowKeyPosted 10/3/2012 9:40:58 PM
Dave4202 posted...
I'm somewhat unemployed but I don't game all day.... although I do usually have at least one 18 hour day per week lol plus about 5 hours on a normal day.

Wow. Must be nice. I NEVER did that even when I was unemployed. I don't have the concentration level to maintain such long lengthy gaming spells.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#37MikeugamePosted 10/3/2012 10:00:01 PM
I'm unemployed but I don't play all day, getting a job is a b**ch, cant even make it to a interview.
#38phoenix9107Posted 10/3/2012 10:02:07 PM
unemployed but spend most of my days exercisng,browsing internet, watching videos, and games here and there

i have a bachelors in human resources management.
#39lostkiwiPosted 10/3/2012 10:18:37 PM
Anti signs.

Since University 13 years ago I've done nothing but work in the IT industry. Although in fairness that has lead me to careers in a number of different countries.

The closest thing I've come to being unemployed was taking 6 months to travel across a few different continents on the way from leaving the UK and coming to Australia.

I'd love to one day become a recluse and self indulge in a few weeks of unshaven and pizza driven gaming binging, but now with a family I've accepted that will never happen.

I still usually play a few hours a day though, so it's not all bad.
---
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.
#40Captain_UraharaPosted 10/3/2012 10:27:23 PM
D

I work 8 am - 5 pm for 6 days a week. Dat overtime