This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign here if you currently are unemployed and play video games all day

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign here if you currently are unemployed and play video games all day

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
4 years ago#31
As much as I miss playing games, I know very well I can't have back what I've left behind. I have a wife and a baby so I work full time to support my family, and I wouldn't have it any other way. My wife does give me some game time but I don't play for long periods. I'd rather have fun with my baby boy. Funny thing is that even knowing that I don't have time to play games, I can't seem to stop buying them. I have huge backlog consisting of about 20 games (PS3, Vita, and 3DS combined) and yet I am getting 3 games this month (Ragnarok, Code of Princess, and WWE 13).
Since I am here that means I am hopelessly lost and need your help with something (or I have nothing better to do at the moment).

User Info: wstfld

wstfld
4 years ago#32
I'm unemployed, but I go to grad school. Not a lot of time but to work and then drink the work week off.
Last Played: Batman Arkham City (9.5/10)
Now Playing: Counter-Strike GO, NCAA Football 2013, FIFA 13

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#33
Killingjoke_666 posted...
getting laid showed how lazy I am

...lol what?
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: naughtydog2kO3

naughtydog2kO3
4 years ago#34
FiendingHard posted...
squon8888 posted...
Word min. Wage sucks ass. Id rather play PS3 than work a slave labour job making pennies and getting treated like a peasant.

So are you employed or unemployed and play games all day? Like you said nothing to be ashamed of.

Right now im working temp jobs. Working a 3 day job tomrw $16/hr

What exactly do you do?
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03

User Info: squon8888

squon8888
4 years ago#35
naughtydog2kO3 posted...
FiendingHard posted...
squon8888 posted...
Word min. Wage sucks ass. Id rather play PS3 than work a slave labour job making pennies and getting treated like a peasant.

So are you employed or unemployed and play games all day? Like you said nothing to be ashamed of.

Right now im working temp jobs. Working a 3 day job tomrw $16/hr

What exactly do you do?

Crappy reception jobs

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
4 years ago#36
Dave4202 posted...
I'm somewhat unemployed but I don't game all day.... although I do usually have at least one 18 hour day per week lol plus about 5 hours on a normal day.

Wow. Must be nice. I NEVER did that even when I was unemployed. I don't have the concentration level to maintain such long lengthy gaming spells.
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)

User Info: Mikeugame

Mikeugame
4 years ago#37
I'm unemployed but I don't play all day, getting a job is a b**ch, cant even make it to a interview.

User Info: phoenix9107

phoenix9107
4 years ago#38
unemployed but spend most of my days exercisng,browsing internet, watching videos, and games here and there

i have a bachelors in human resources management.

User Info: lostkiwi

lostkiwi
4 years ago#39
Anti signs.

Since University 13 years ago I've done nothing but work in the IT industry. Although in fairness that has lead me to careers in a number of different countries.

The closest thing I've come to being unemployed was taking 6 months to travel across a few different continents on the way from leaving the UK and coming to Australia.

I'd love to one day become a recluse and self indulge in a few weeks of unshaven and pizza driven gaming binging, but now with a family I've accepted that will never happen.

I still usually play a few hours a day though, so it's not all bad.
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.

User Info: Captain_Urahara

Captain_Urahara
4 years ago#40
D

I work 8 am - 5 pm for 6 days a week. Dat overtime
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign here if you currently are unemployed and play video games all day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived