The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

mass effect collection

#1reddakkPosted 10/4/2012 3:44:39 AM
should have all the dlc included with the 3 games nobody wants to go out and buy the games then have to also buy the dlc when it has been long enough for them to include all of that stuff on the disk
---
PSN-cocothemanslayer
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results-Albert Einstein
#2star_guy_100Posted 10/4/2012 3:50:12 AM
thats what i was hoping for. have they said what will be included as far as dlc? it is EA, so i honestly dont expect much
#3reddakk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:56:17 AM
no comment so far on whats going to be on ps3 but from the looks of what they put on pc and xbox360 they are going to be some stingy little F***s and make us buy the dlc and the games
---
PSN-cocothemanslayer
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results-Albert Einstein
#4brycemorrPosted 10/4/2012 3:59:50 AM
I already have the DLC bought for 2 n 3.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#5reddakk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:11:57 AM
you know i kinda want to see them shove all 3 games into a badass CGI movie
---
PSN-cocothemanslayer
#6RoboPPosted 10/4/2012 4:15:39 AM
If they release ME1 as a seperate title, would be nice.
#7656stoogePosted 10/4/2012 4:23:40 AM
star_guy_100 posted...
thats what i was hoping for. have they said what will be included as far as dlc? it is EA, so i honestly dont expect much

So far the 360 version gets nothing. Not even the DLC included in the greatest hits version of ME1.

I agree Tc. I'm not the biggest fan of the series, but I'd have bought the collection if it included everything. As it is it would cost me around $100 to play a series I'm not very interested in.

PASS
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdE_VnA4_3I&feature=related
http://i.imgur.com/ueSFG.gif