This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Best Tomb Raider Game

#21iTossSaladsPosted 10/4/2012 2:02:58 PM
Anniversary and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light are my favorites.
#22cdaroPosted 10/4/2012 2:07:27 PM
In my confusion, I ended up voting for my favorite instead of what I thought was the best.

...I ended up voting for AoD. >_> I loved the game, but I know it had a lot of things wrong with it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/29s3y.jpg
"I can kill anything, even if that thing is God."
#23Ghost_Reaper7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 2:16:22 PM
Who voted for angel of darkness? Thats the worst in the series.
#24To_CiPosted 10/4/2012 2:48:19 PM
I've the fondest memories of 3, probably because of its vehicles and its having the most expansive version of Croft Manor. I always hear it rated down because of its difficulty. Personally I played all games with cheats in them days, so the game was a sweet little toybox for me.
---
I have hesitated as to whether I should say anything or nothing, but, as it is the fashion to say something, I suppose I must comply.
#25ninjakrakenPosted 10/4/2012 4:37:30 PM
Slayer7861 posted...
This is like impossible

I feel the same way, I pretty much rate TR1, 2 and Revelations equal first, however for the sake of the poll I chose Revelations. It had great puzzles, good difficulty and I loved the level design, had an open world feel to it. TR1 and 2, you can't beat that atmosphere.

Next for me is TR3 (didn't like save system), Anniversary and Legend. Guardian of Light as well is quite good.

Even though I thought that Chronicles, Angel of Darkness and Underworld were arguably the poorest, I still got a lot of enjoyment out of them. I would have enjoyed Underworld a little more if it were a little longer.
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
#26GM_Posted 10/4/2012 4:41:05 PM
Ghost_Reaper7 posted...
Who voted for angel of darkness? Thats the worst in the series.

It's tolerable with a proper walkthrough so that you know what to do and where to go. I've beaten it once this way for PS2.
---
Trolling the Mods since 2009
#27A_Nonny_MoosePosted 10/4/2012 4:51:14 PM
It's between Legend and Underworld, but Legend wins because of all the bonus content.
---
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#28Slayer7861Posted 10/4/2012 6:16:58 PM
ninjakraken posted...
Slayer7861 posted...
This is like impossible

I feel the same way, I pretty much rate TR1, 2 and Revelations equal first, however for the sake of the poll I chose Revelations. It had great puzzles, good difficulty and I loved the level design, had an open world feel to it. TR1 and 2, you can't beat that atmosphere.

Next for me is TR3 (didn't like save system), Anniversary and Legend. Guardian of Light as well is quite good.

Even though I thought that Chronicles, Angel of Darkness and Underworld were arguably the poorest, I still got a lot of enjoyment out of them. I would have enjoyed Underworld a little more if it were a little longer.

Agree
---
Maiden Concert 8/05/00 New York City
Best Concert Ever! Good Old Days