This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony supports gay rights

#121Grandy12Posted 10/4/2012 5:29:00 PM
LoveFreakFlonne posted...
^ What discrimination ?
You not getting everything you want or demand is NOT discrimination....its the real world.
What has Microsoft or Nintendo done to discriminate?
What has Capcom, Bethesda, Bioware, Epic, Ubisoft, or any other Developer done to discriminate ?

This just in being treated as a lesser human being is not discrimination...

So, Capcom, Bethesda and etc. treat them as lesser human beings?
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#122Boneca91Posted 10/4/2012 5:30:55 PM
kupo1705 posted...
What

---
PSN:GenkiMGP
#123Kingmichael1337Posted 10/4/2012 5:31:22 PM
hockeybub89 posted...
I don't give two craps what any company believes in. Thinking isn't a crime. This is why I still eat at Chick-fil-a. They might not like gay marriage, but it's not like they're organizing lynch mobs or something. They are entitled to their beliefs.

so you'll patronize any business as long as they aren't committing a crime. if they're doing something horribly immoral, as long as it isn't illegal, you don't really care. you'll shovel their chicken sandwiches into your fat mouth and totally ignore the fact that they're fighting equal rights because it isn't your problem. nice.
---
the mods are watching me
#124Grandy12Posted 10/4/2012 5:34:54 PM
Kingmichael1337 posted...
hockeybub89 posted...
I don't give two craps what any company believes in. Thinking isn't a crime. This is why I still eat at Chick-fil-a. They might not like gay marriage, but it's not like they're organizing lynch mobs or something. They are entitled to their beliefs.

so you'll patronize any business as long as they aren't committing a crime. if they're doing something horribly immoral, as long as it isn't illegal, you don't really care. you'll shovel their chicken sandwiches into your fat mouth and totally ignore the fact that they're fighting equal rights because it isn't your problem. nice.

Dude, if you knew what everyone thought, you wouldn't buy anything anywhere.

Everyone has a belief you find ammoral on something.
---
#125hockeybub89Posted 10/4/2012 5:35:56 PM
From: Kingmichael1337 | Posted: 10/4/2012 9:31:22 PM | #123
hockeybub89 posted...

Thinking is horribly immoral?
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
#126Kingmichael1337Posted 10/4/2012 5:36:56 PM
Grandy12 posted...
hockeybub89 posted...

Dude, if you knew what everyone thought, you wouldn't buy anything anywhere.

Everyone has a belief you find ammoral on something.

but when you do know, you have a responsibility to act. unless you're going to starve by not eating at chick-fil-a, then you're just being a dick by eating there anyway
---
the mods are watching me
#127Kingmichael1337Posted 10/4/2012 5:37:26 PM
hockeybub89 posted...
hockeybub89 posted...

donating to hate groups is.
---
the mods are watching me
#128Grandy12Posted 10/4/2012 5:39:00 PM
but when you do know, you have a responsibility to act.

But if I told you that I KNOW everyone will think something I find immoral, then I have to act against everyone?
---
#129jammiesPosted 10/4/2012 5:39:07 PM
It sucks being a white male in my late 30s with a decent job and a full head of hair. I don't get any special rights, and I get prejudiced by those that do. Stop hating me for being a white man, I couldn't choose how I was born!

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#130Grandy12Posted 10/4/2012 5:39:19 PM
hockeybub89 posted...
hockeybub89 posted...

donating to hate groups is.

They do that?
---