This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony supports gay rights

#21kiba312Posted 10/4/2012 1:48:45 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Sony = GOD

Sony is actually god right now XD along with Apple too
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#22GM_Posted 10/4/2012 1:50:46 PM
It's pretty stupid that people are so anti-gay that they wish harm upon people and for them to live unhappy lives full of ridicule. You're a monster if you're against gay rights and same sex marriage. Give me one good reason why these people can't have the same equal rights as everyone else without referring to or quoting things from a book or magic man. You can't. Good day.
---
Trolling the Mods since 2009
#23NthPosted 10/4/2012 1:52:47 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
ramsean posted...
Equal rights are fine as long as you're not forcing churchs to marry gay couples. It says pretty clearly in the bible that god is against gays.

Thou shalt not kill.

People in bible sacrifice animals, which requires killing them.

The bible is full of wtf moments, it's fun to read while intoxicated.

Actually Thou Shalt Not Kill was only part of the transcription. The scriptures actually stipulated 'Thou Shall Not Kill from ones own tribe.' The bible is actually pretty cool with killing anyone outside of your family and immediate community.
---
"Atheism is a religion like abstinence is a sexual position." - Bill Maher
#24Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 10/4/2012 1:53:20 PM
DrEaM_420 posted...
ramsean posted...
Equal rights are fine as long as you're not forcing churchs to marry gay couples. It says pretty clearly in the bible that god is against gays.

That same book says God is against woman, black people, and small children...can I beat your mom with a stick?

In what part of the Bible is written that? You blasphemous pig.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg
#25KidInTheHallPosted 10/4/2012 1:54:31 PM
^ Really? That's f***ing awesome. Those bastards at the next town over better watch out this weekend.
---
RIP - Babygirl 11/2002- 4/24/2012
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#26Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 10/4/2012 1:55:02 PM
Nth posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
ramsean posted...

Thou shalt not kill.

Actually Thou Shalt Not Kill was only part of the transcription. The scriptures actually stipulated 'Thou Shall Not Kill from ones own tribe.' The bible is actually pretty cool with killing anyone outside of your family and immediate community.

You clearly don't understand the Holy scriptures.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg
#27AiuchiFanboiPosted 10/4/2012 1:55:27 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
GradyHoover posted...

Which companies would that be?

The one that's been in the press is Chic-Fil-A.

But goddamn it, their chicken is so addictive :( sigh

Now are you sure that the comments of not supporting gay rights was that of the company or the personal opinion of the CEO?

No the company is giving millions of dollars to hate groups that in turn are using the money to lobby politicians to keep gay marriage illegal.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#28AiuchiFanboiPosted 10/4/2012 1:58:40 PM
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...
DrEaM_420 posted...
ramsean posted...

That same book says God is against woman, black people, and small children...can I beat your mom with a stick?

Probably in the same part where Jesus tells his followers to call people names.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#29DrEaM_420Posted 10/4/2012 1:59:44 PM
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...
DrEaM_420 posted...
ramsean posted...

"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days." (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

This one is cool, it says I can bang your little sister for $50...or fifty shekels of silver, and then I own her. Its my right cuz da bible said so.

Theres so many more I just dont feel like looking, its a joke book.
---
:)
#30NthPosted 10/4/2012 2:00:50 PM
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...
Nth posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
ramsean posted...

Thou shalt not kill.

You clearly don't understand the Holy scriptures.

There is nothing 'Holy' about them. Simple diatribes of a bronze age civilization which should be treated as such.
---
"Atheism is a religion like abstinence is a sexual position." - Bill Maher