This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony supports gay rights

#71SoaringDivePosted 10/4/2012 2:26:04 PM
Gravity is a myth. Zeus created an infinite amount of invisible fairies, that blow their hardest towards to centre of the planet onto the top of objects. Thus the illusion of "gravity" as sinning Christians and Atheists would try to tell you.

Those who don't believe must be smitten, for you are denying thy true Zeus.
---
Level up your life, every single day.
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#72NthPosted 10/4/2012 2:27:33 PM
ramsean posted...
Nth posted...
Sure, why not?

I am agnostic. I believe that we may never know for sure.

While I am an atheist, I can at least respect the admittance of uncertainty over an definitive, unquestioning, absolute. Good show.

Isn't saying you're agnostic a bit redundant, only complete headcases and liars claim to know definitively what happens. All belief is, is a guess based on the info at hand. When some one asks you what you guess/believe happens after you die, saying 'i dunno' seems a bit unimaginative.

Doesn't make it any less truthful. When my religious friends and family ask me what I think is going to happen to me when I die I always say, there will either be something, or there will be nothing. I have no grandiose delusions or prescripted scenario's in my head, I'll simply find out when I get there.
---
"Atheism is a religion like abstinence is a sexual position." - Bill Maher
#73Mister_MuffinPosted 10/4/2012 2:27:39 PM
The main thing that I don't get about God is why he doesn't show us he exist. It's like when you were in elementary school and your friend says he found Mewthree in pokemon red. You ask him to show you, but he doesn't which obviously leads to doubt unless you blindly believe your friend. A lot of the time when I pray for something and it "eventually happens" I wonder if it would have happened anyways.
#74NthPosted 10/4/2012 2:29:04 PM
SoaringDive posted...
Gravity is a myth. Zeus created an infinite amount of invisible fairies, that blow their hardest towards to centre of the planet onto the top of objects. Thus the illusion of "gravity" as sinning Christians and Atheists would try to tell you.

Those who don't believe must be smitten, for you are denying thy true Zeus.

But Mel Gibson said gravity was a jewish conspiracy to get people to drop spare change.
---
#75methosagainPosted 10/4/2012 2:30:49 PM
Sony actually supports something that is even more vile than Homophobia, and that is straight up forced slavery and sweatshops.
#76NthPosted 10/4/2012 2:32:06 PM
methosagain posted...
Sony actually supports something that is even more vile than Homophobia, and that is straight up forced slavery and sweatshops.

To be fair all big corporations do.
---
#77ZHolyMadmanPosted 10/4/2012 2:32:10 PM
Grandy12 posted...
ZHolyMadman posted...
Grandy12 posted...
Come on, with so many contradictory passages the holy book has...

Examples?

I am not about to start a religious discussion with someone called "ZHolyMadman".

That's a shame. What scares you, the "Holy" or the "Madman"? Or the fact that there aren't really any contradictory verses? No matter, it seems you guys no longer have the will to fight (or any valid argument), so I'll leave you with this:

We are all sinners in need of a Savior. Jesus Christ paid the penalty for YOUR sin and that of all humanity so you could inherit Eternal life rather than Eternal death (Go to Heaven and not Hell). In faith and repentance, accept him as the Lord of you life and Savior of your soul. It's the truth and it's reality. I fully expect to be made fun of after I leave, but PLEASE hear me, I'm serious.

Okay, now I'm out. Later.
---
"It's not a logical fallacy, it's postmodern thinking."
"Yeah, the funny thing is, we're BOTH right."
#78methosagainPosted 10/4/2012 2:34:13 PM
Nth posted...
methosagain posted...

To be fair all big corporations do.

True which is why I hardly care LOL
#79NthPosted 10/4/2012 2:34:25 PM
ZHolyMadman posted...
Grandy12 posted...
ZHolyMadman posted...
Grandy12 posted...

Examples?

I am not about to start a religious discussion with someone called "ZHolyMadman".

That's a shame. What scares you, the "Holy" or the "Madman"? Or the fact that there aren't really any contradictory verses? No matter, it seems you guys no longer have the will to fight (or any valid argument), so I'll leave you with this:

We are all sinners in need of a Savior. Jesus Christ paid the penalty for YOUR sin and that of all humanity so you could inherit Eternal life rather than Eternal death (Go to Heaven and not Hell). In faith and repentance, accept him as the Lord of you life and Savior of your soul. It's the truth and it's reality. I fully expect to be made fun of after I leave, but PLEASE hear me, I'm serious.

To quote a song, I am my own savior.
To quote another song, I don't need your savior saving me.
---
#80warrenmatsPosted 10/4/2012 2:37:19 PM
ZHolyMadman posted...
Grandy12 posted...
ZHolyMadman posted...
Grandy12 posted...

Examples?

Sorry, but the flying spaghetti monster is my savior.
---
:D