This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Presidential Debate #2, or a night of Gaming? Which would you choose and why?

#1iPutinWORKPosted 10/4/2012 7:02:55 PM
Choose one only.
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | Playing Mass Effect 2 | Batman AA | FFIX
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#2yankee6903Posted 10/4/2012 7:03:53 PM
Debate easily.
---
PSN: Houseof1kCorpzes GT:Housof1kCorpses
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#3echa_OnePosted 10/4/2012 7:04:08 PM
Night of gaming. Screw politic and politicians.
---
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls
#4XxD3ADLYXxPosted 10/4/2012 7:06:57 PM
Gaming.
The debate is just two dirtbags saying promises they'll never do.
AND PEOPLE BELIEVE THEM?!
They should know politicians are crooks.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThisDudeisAwesome21
#5warrenmatsPosted 10/4/2012 7:08:47 PM
I wonder if the moderator in the second debate is gonna be different. The moderator in the first pres. Debate was an idiot .
---
:D
#6beastwarkingPosted 10/4/2012 7:12:40 PM
Gaming. Politicians aren't gonna say anything new, or anything we haven't heard about. It's just going to be vague surface points without any elaboration or really, anything that separated the two candidates from each other.
---
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
#7TehTrumpCardPosted 10/4/2012 7:12:44 PM
I can understand people who don't care about American politics who live outside of America but for those who live inside. How do you think you go to school now, assuming you aren't in college. How informed are you on either candidate? (Probably not at all) Just because you aren't old enough to vote doesn't mean you should care. Just because you say you don't care now doesn't mean you won't care later on when these problems actually affect you.

That's like saying I don't care about cooking because I can't cook, yet when you get hungry you'd rely on take-out, a microwave dinner, or someone else to cook for you.

Anyways. I'd pick the debate. There's no game new game that absolutely dominates my life.
---
Only the person who has wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history. It's funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living on land.
#8archizzyPosted 10/4/2012 7:19:20 PM
Debate, just because I find it funny to tune into the post debate shows and watch different news channels spin on who "won"

Then I also get to speculate on what the daily show and the colbert report will make fun of.

I'm not big into politics but I found as I have gotten older I can't help but tune in. I hated that stuff as a kid when my dad would watch it (back when we literally only had a few channels and all of them were debates)

Ever since about my mid to late 20's I found myself watching more and now that I'm in my late 30's I pretty much always watch the debates, and I tune in on election night and listen to commentary and watch the votes come in. Then I always watch the winners/losers speech once they know the results.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#9GuardianShadow0Posted 10/4/2012 7:21:12 PM
Neither, I work at night.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=fvw
#10Gatchan2Posted 10/4/2012 7:24:36 PM
archizzy posted...
Debate, just because I find it funny to tune into the post debate shows and watch different news channels spin on who "won"

Then I also get to speculate on what the daily show and the colbert report will make fun of.

I'm not big into politics but I found as I have gotten older I can't help but tune in. I hated that stuff as a kid when my dad would watch it (back when we literally only had a few channels and all of them were debates)

Ever since about my mid to late 20's I found myself watching more and now that I'm in my late 30's I pretty much always watch the debates, and I tune in on election night and listen to commentary and watch the votes come in. Then I always watch the winners/losers speech once they know the results.

I dun remember republicans and democrats hating each other so much as a kid though
---
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo