This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Presidential Debate #2, or a night of Gaming? Which would you choose and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Presidential Debate #2, or a night of Gaming? Which would you choose and why?

User Info: Raeng

Raeng
4 years ago#41
Gaming. Though I am interested what the face is going to be painted on all dem bombs flying over the middle east the next 5 years.
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15

User Info: Timcatgt

Timcatgt
4 years ago#42
I'll watch the debates.
Next person to say "inb4" or "nanomachines" will be shot by my assassin, current number of targets killed: 53

User Info: ThePatrick

ThePatrick
4 years ago#43
I'll start watching the debate and then probably go back to gaming at some point.

It's very important and I think it's much more influential on the vote as well as an indicator to how it will go.

At the same time, I get bored and disappointed by rhetoric and question-dodging.
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored

User Info: PhoenixRush

PhoenixRush
4 years ago#44
Gaming. The debate is nothing worth watching ever.
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo

User Info: katamari_of_war

katamari_of_war
4 years ago#45
Debate because it's good to be as informed as possible even if I already know who I'm voting for.

User Info: md22mdrx

md22mdrx
4 years ago#46
I watched most of the first debate.

Shockingly, Romney won by default .... Obama looked to be sleeping at the wheel. Romney served up already-debunked LIE after already-debunked LIE to Obama on a silver platter and Obama didn't even swing. Backwards K. Didn't lift the bat off his shoulders.

After getting sick of the lies not being responded to, I switched over to Borderlands 2 ... unfortunately for me, it was JUST before the final closing remarks.

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
4 years ago#47
md22mdrx posted...

Shockingly, Romney won by default .... Obama looked to be sleeping at the wheel. Romney served up already-debunked LIE after already-debunked LIE to Obama on a silver platter and Obama didn't even swing. Backwards K. Didn't lift the bat off his shoulders.

After getting sick of the lies not being responded to, I switched over to Borderlands 2 ... unfortunately for me, it was JUST before the final closing remarks.

^ It was Obama who told the lies, not Romney.
Obama had a poor performance because he isn't used to having any opposition....everything is pre-written for him and he then just reads it off of a teleprompter.
Obama claiming that Romney lied is just another lie by Obama because he had his clock cleaned.
It is pathetic & very gutter reaction, like a spoiled brat having a temper-tantrum.

User Info: SatanLovesUsAll

SatanLovesUsAll
4 years ago#48
It was Obama who told the lies, not Romney.

That's so cute you believe that.
Some call me Stan.
PSN: Impaired_Medic

User Info: md22mdrx

md22mdrx
4 years ago#49
shawnmck posted...
md22mdrx posted...

^ It was Obama who told the lies, not Romney.
Obama had a poor performance because he isn't used to having any opposition....everything is pre-written for him and he then just reads it off of a teleprompter.
Obama claiming that Romney lied is just another lie by Obama because he had his clock cleaned.
It is pathetic & very gutter reaction, like a spoiled brat having a temper-tantrum.

You must watch FOX and actually BELIEVE it .....
How sad for you!

User Info: ShinXagura

ShinXagura
4 years ago#50
PhoenixRush posted...
Gaming. The debate is nothing worth watching ever.

This
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Presidential Debate #2, or a night of Gaming? Which would you choose and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived