This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Presidential Debate #2, or a night of Gaming? Which would you choose and why?

#41RaengPosted 10/5/2012 11:32:11 AM
Gaming. Though I am interested what the face is going to be painted on all dem bombs flying over the middle east the next 5 years.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#42TimcatgtPosted 10/5/2012 11:35:09 AM
I'll watch the debates.
---
Next person to say "inb4" or "nanomachines" will be shot by my assassin, current number of targets killed: 53
#43ThePatrickPosted 10/5/2012 12:10:43 PM
I'll start watching the debate and then probably go back to gaming at some point.

It's very important and I think it's much more influential on the vote as well as an indicator to how it will go.

At the same time, I get bored and disappointed by rhetoric and question-dodging.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
#44PhoenixRushPosted 10/5/2012 12:13:52 PM
Gaming. The debate is nothing worth watching ever.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#45katamari_of_warPosted 10/5/2012 12:28:52 PM
Debate because it's good to be as informed as possible even if I already know who I'm voting for.
#46md22mdrxPosted 10/5/2012 1:51:28 PM
I watched most of the first debate.

Shockingly, Romney won by default .... Obama looked to be sleeping at the wheel. Romney served up already-debunked LIE after already-debunked LIE to Obama on a silver platter and Obama didn't even swing. Backwards K. Didn't lift the bat off his shoulders.

After getting sick of the lies not being responded to, I switched over to Borderlands 2 ... unfortunately for me, it was JUST before the final closing remarks.
#47shawnmckPosted 10/5/2012 1:56:24 PM
md22mdrx posted...

Shockingly, Romney won by default .... Obama looked to be sleeping at the wheel. Romney served up already-debunked LIE after already-debunked LIE to Obama on a silver platter and Obama didn't even swing. Backwards K. Didn't lift the bat off his shoulders.

After getting sick of the lies not being responded to, I switched over to Borderlands 2 ... unfortunately for me, it was JUST before the final closing remarks.

^ It was Obama who told the lies, not Romney.
Obama had a poor performance because he isn't used to having any opposition....everything is pre-written for him and he then just reads it off of a teleprompter.
Obama claiming that Romney lied is just another lie by Obama because he had his clock cleaned.
It is pathetic & very gutter reaction, like a spoiled brat having a temper-tantrum.
#48SatanLovesUsAllPosted 10/5/2012 2:06:15 PM
It was Obama who told the lies, not Romney.

That's so cute you believe that.
---
Some call me Stan.
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#49md22mdrxPosted 10/5/2012 2:11:03 PM
shawnmck posted...
md22mdrx posted...

^ It was Obama who told the lies, not Romney.
Obama had a poor performance because he isn't used to having any opposition....everything is pre-written for him and he then just reads it off of a teleprompter.
Obama claiming that Romney lied is just another lie by Obama because he had his clock cleaned.
It is pathetic & very gutter reaction, like a spoiled brat having a temper-tantrum.

You must watch FOX and actually BELIEVE it .....
How sad for you!
#50ShinXaguraPosted 10/5/2012 2:15:20 PM
PhoenixRush posted...
Gaming. The debate is nothing worth watching ever.

This
---
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.