This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the first Final Fantasy you ever played?

#261Vivi0198Posted 10/6/2012 10:11:11 AM
FF2 aka 4.

And no.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#262TentionPosted 10/6/2012 10:15:47 AM
7 and it's up there for me. it comes down to 7 and 10 for me. honorable mention to 4 and 12.
---
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own
#263RSF1212Posted 10/6/2012 10:27:52 AM
I think it was IX, no it was not my favorite.
#264JackelofAHPosted 10/6/2012 10:27:56 AM
1, and hell no.
---
FFVI>FFIX>FFX>FFXIII>FFVII>FFIV>FFV>FFXII>FFVIII>FFII>FFI>FFIII
#265TehAssasinPosted 10/6/2012 10:31:50 AM
PrinceBlackMage posted...
FF 7 and no...

FF6 is my favorite!
#266wishseeker234Posted 10/6/2012 10:50:53 AM
FF8. and yes, it is currently my favorite.
#267GrandUltimaPosted 10/6/2012 10:54:04 AM
X was my first FF and XII is my favorite.
---
PSN: Echuilles9 - Feel free to add me if you wish.
Favorite game series: Sly Cooper, Star Ocean, Ar tonelico, Final Fantasy, Spyro (original trilogy), Pokemon.
#268Dimon101Posted 10/6/2012 11:09:44 AM
Final Fantasy 1. When it first came out, it was my favorite, because the only other RPG back then you could play was Dragon Warrior 1 and i always had a really hard time at it. Years later i found DW1 was actually easier than FF1.

I kinda lost my enthusiasm for this series though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTsmDdpd3wY

The idea of these games have become cliche'd and nitched. They need to ditch this series and make a new one. That is my opinion...If they do, i hope they go right to Chrono's Series
---
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
#269AngusThermopilePosted 10/6/2012 11:10:58 AM
Final Fantasy VI on SNES, which i think is one of the greatest rpg's of all time, let alone FF's. I then played 4, 7 and so on up until 13, which i have not played.
#270justdontaskPosted 10/6/2012 11:17:07 AM
TehAssasin posted...
justdontask posted...
FiendingHard posted...
justdontask posted...
so many nostalgia f***..... FF7 is past its time! i can understand when you say it's your favorite.... that's an opinion and that's allowed... is it the best game of all time? hell no... it was record breaking, at the time... that is no longer true... sorry kids, but it isn't perfect, and nowadays it's actually pretty pathetic...

back on topic though, the first one i played was 7.... never got into it enough to do any side quests, and ended up struggling to beat the final bosses... but my favorite is definitely 13... why? i've grown up... i'm past the whole "FF7 iz da bestest cuz i grew up wiff it" stage of gaming... i can think for myself, and make my own opinions... 13, 13-2, and 12 are the only 3 FFs that i believe are GREAT games now... hell i think i've played through 12 four or five times now.... completed the SPD twice...

This topic was going just fine until you showed up to insult other people's opinions and memories.

i'm not trying to insult everybody... i'm completely ok with people saying it's their favorite FF... doesn't bother me one bit... the people that think it's the best game ever made are the ones i want to insult... THOSE are the only idiots here... they're too dumb to realize that it has its faults, like every game... or that they don't state it as an opinion, but as though it were a fact....

You just made yourself sound even dumber. You're whining the fact that certain FF like FFVII is the best FF to them, and then you proceed telling FFXIII, XIII-2 and XII are the best. Irony much?

uhm, go back and read what i said... "i believe" clearly means that it isn't fact, only what i think...
---
you can be anyone on the internet, why do you choose to be stupid?