This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the first Final Fantasy you ever played?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was the first Final Fantasy you ever played?
4 years ago#31
Final Fantasy X, and yes, it is my favourite (but only just). I saw FFVIII being played before that, but didn't like the look of it at all, dismissed the Final Fantasy series as overrated high school trash, and I'm happy to admit I was completely, totally wrong.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
4 years ago#32
Final Fantasy VI (which was known to us in the West as Final Fantasy III for Super Nintendo)

I remember renting it at Blockbuster finally after passing by it so many times in confusion wondering just what the hell was that white little midget creature on the box was.
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
4 years ago#33
AXKSION posted...
Disappointed with all the 'Tactics' answers, with Tactics Ogre (original and/or PSP remake) being the superior game.

Its mind boggling really.
"For Capcom, the day our DLC scam was uncovered, was the most embarrassing day of our life, but for the hacker... it was Tuesday" - muryo
4 years ago#34
1 on the nes and no, 3 is my fave but it was awesome to see the game that pioneered it all
The bush looked at me funny, so I blew it up, but sadly, I could only put 6 peices of c4 on it :( What? I dont have a problem * click kaaaaaaaaaboooooooooom*
4 years ago#35
VIII. And yes it is my fav but IX comes pretty close.
4 years ago#36
7 and no
4 years ago#37
X and no but I like it very much
4 years ago#38
Final Fantasy VIII
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.
4 years ago#39
VII, and it takes turns with VI, VIII, and IX as my favourite.
R.I.P. fungivore, 2012-2012
4 years ago#40
Final Fantasy I, and no.
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was the first Final Fantasy you ever played?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived