This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wtf why did i get banned?

#11Kage-Maru(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 8:17:53 PM
crazyman32 posted...
BokuxPico posted...
Were you browsing cp on the PSN browser

someone would have to be really sick and really stupid to do that.

yeah, i thinks hes just jokin though
---
Dad took off my training wheels, BOY OH BOY how great it feels! In no time im cruisin around, immediately fell, and smashed my teeth out. Fractured my jaaaw!
#12king_maddenPosted 10/5/2012 8:22:48 PM
Kage-Maru posted...
i checked their site real quick to contact them, typed in my message, and it says ill get an email explaining in 24 hours...really? they couldnt send me it the same time they suspended me? this is so stupid

shouldve tried calling.
#13MourningReignsPosted 10/5/2012 8:25:11 PM
king_madden posted...
Kage-Maru posted...
i checked their site real quick to contact them, typed in my message, and it says ill get an email explaining in 24 hours...really? they couldnt send me it the same time they suspended me? this is so stupid

shouldve tried calling.

People that spend the majority of their time on message boards are afraid of human contact, even if can end in faster results.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#14Kage-Maru(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 8:35:34 PM
king_madden posted...
Kage-Maru posted...

shouldve tried calling.

their closed
---
Dad took off my training wheels, BOY OH BOY how great it feels! In no time im cruisin around, immediately fell, and smashed my teeth out. Fractured my jaaaw!
#15RyuuHou25Posted 10/5/2012 8:39:48 PM
You don't have custom firmware on your PS3, do you?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#16Jinzo 111887Posted 10/5/2012 8:45:55 PM(edited)
If you don't gameshare, then when was the last time you signed? If you do gameshare that might be your problem and shame on you for doing so.
---
"Michael Vick was arrested for getting in an assault plane and shooting down other planes?" - L0Z
#17YoshiMan123Posted 10/5/2012 8:48:26 PM
They don't ban for gamesharing.
---
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep,and you weep alone."
PSN: YoshiMan123 - Survivor of the ApocalyPS3 and CollaPS3
#18Kage-Maru(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 8:52:13 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
You don't have custom firmware on your PS3, do you?

no, legit ps3

Jinzo 111887 posted...
If you don't gameshare, then when was the last time you signed? If you do gameshare that might be your problem and shame on you for doing so.

yesterday at midnight
---
#19GunzleaderPosted 10/5/2012 8:54:06 PM
Kage-Maru posted...
crazyman32 posted...
BokuxPico posted...
Were you browsing cp on the PSN browser

someone would have to be really sick and really stupid to do that.

yeah, i thinks hes just jokin though

yeah but still don't joke like that man some of us have kids and are very offended by the thought. of corse my sons 18... god im old -sigh-
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#20Kage-Maru(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 9:08:48 PM
SolidLiquid25 posted...
If you have PSN games do they still work or not?

sorry i took longer then i thought, i just forgot to check earlier, but i just did and yeah i can still play games i bought, i cant buy new ones though
---