This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not an economist, but cant understand the logic behind cutting PS2 compatibility

#31AwayFromHerePosted 10/6/2012 1:34:44 PM
People are still on this?

Man, gamers are whiny.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#32kewldude475Posted 10/6/2012 1:40:44 PM
hockeybub89 posted...
Also, the average person does not give two craps about BC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
---
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475
#33true_gamer80Posted 10/6/2012 1:42:39 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
People are still on this?

Man, gamers are whiny.

Im hard pressed to call many here actual "gamers" It seems many here hate and spew so much negativity, post to annoy ppl etc I begin to question why even bother with this hobby if all some do is spew hate and negativity every single day. Games and actual gaming seem to take a backseat to hating any n everythng or fighting on a daily basis with so many here it seems.
---
Mastamind - Devil's Symphony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXw0v2OfdCg&feature=related
#34SoraSkyLord(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 1:51:18 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
Im hard pressed to call many here actual "gamers" It seems many here hate and spew so much negativity, post to annoy ppl etc I begin to question why even bother with this hobby if all some do is spew hate and negativity every single day. Games and actual gaming seem to take a backseat to hating any n everythng or fighting on a daily basis with so many here it seems.

I'm not spewing hatred or negativity. Ironically, you are complaining about criticism.
---
Kingdom Hearts=Way Better Then Final Fantasy
#35agrissaPosted 10/6/2012 2:37:01 PM
Short answer: Greed
Long answer: See posts above.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#36Still__RippinPosted 10/6/2012 2:39:36 PM
Maybe it's because most people don't care about backwards compatibility.
---
Propaganda- What lies before us and lies ahead of us are small matters compared to what lies right to our faces.
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#37agrissaPosted 10/6/2012 2:41:47 PM
Still__Rippin posted...

Oh it's anything but that. Sony doesn't care about what people want or don't want. Only $$$$$$$$$. At times giving ppl what they want is good for making money, at times not. In this case, giving ppl B/C is not good for Sony financially, so they took it out.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#38Baha05Posted 10/6/2012 2:46:04 PM
agrissa posted...
Oh it's anything but that. Sony doesn't care about what people want or don't want. Only $$$$$$$$$. At times giving ppl what they want is good for making money, at times not. In this case, giving ppl B/C is not good for Sony financially, so they took it out.

Ironic as nothing is good for Sony financially as they are the ones doing the worst this generation.
---
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"
#39king_maddenPosted 10/6/2012 2:46:51 PM
agrissa posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

most companies are all about money. you have companies that do something that consumers "feel" is a great move and have them thinking that they really deeply care for consumers, but in the long run its all about $$$$$$ to everybody.
#40_CyberpunkPosted 10/6/2012 2:48:33 PM
Also, the average person does not give two craps about BC. Those of us who do find ways to cope because we are adaptable (or at least should be).

I think it is nothing short of silly for companies to waste time figuring out ways to play old media.

Shut up.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2n862yf.gif