This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

shout out to 90s kids

#111CloudMacPosted 10/6/2012 6:44:59 PM
I can't believe none of these have been mentioned already ( or if they where I never saw them haha..)
Freakazoid!
Animaniacs.
Captain Planet and the Planeteers.
Pinky and the Brain.

An honorable mention goes to Samurai Jack even though it was released in 00's
---
Currently studying the art of lazyness...
#112The Red ShadowPosted 10/6/2012 6:55:48 PM
I thought I was going to be the first to mention Freakazoid. Such a great show. I don't know what kind of game it would be but damn, I'd be the first in line to buy it.
---
Currently playing: Lots of N64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and Dreamcast
#113saygwailowPosted 10/6/2012 7:50:09 PM
Darkwing Duck
Freakazoid
Gargoyles
Mighty Max
Sailor Moon
Swat Kats
---
Just because
#114wheresatariPosted 10/6/2012 7:52:42 PM
Diayamondo posted...
Being a 90's kid rocks, we grew up with all the cool shows. x)

You guys had some good shows, but I'm a bit older, and I feel we had the best (not to put you down though). We had X-Men, G.I. Joe, Voltron, the Smurfs, Spiderman and He-Man just to name a few:D We had TMNT as well (heroes in a half shell, turtle powerXD).
---
I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no man comes to the Father except by Me.
-The Lord Jesus Christ. John 14 verse 6.
#115RPG maniac87Posted 10/6/2012 7:52:54 PM
jcrush089 posted...
Jx1010 posted...
I dont remember.... whats AAA?

- High-quality
- Broad market
- High sales
- Large teams
- Big budget
- Polished audio-visual direction
- Perfect technical and artistic execution
- Playable & fully enjoyable within the first five minutes of play
- Exhaustively tested
- Bug free
- Great usability
- Continous, balanced entertainment from beginning to end
- Great graphical user interface
- First place in the markets, and great marketing
- Hype

AAA refers to triple A game that has these qualities

AAA games just have a big budget. It says nothing about the quality of the game itself.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#116CloudMacPosted 10/6/2012 8:07:34 PM
wheresatari posted...
Diayamondo posted...

You guys had some good shows, but I'm a bit older, and I feel we had the best (not to put you down though). We had X-Men, G.I. Joe, Voltron, the Smurfs, Spiderman and He-Man just to name a few:D We had TMNT as well (heroes in a half shell, turtle powerXD).

I saw all those growing up as well, although I had just starting watching Cartoons/Tv as the 80's ended so that might explain it..

OH NO HE IS A HYBRID... KILL HIM WITH FIRE!!
:P

On a side note why hasn't He-Man been brought back for todays generation.. "By the power of Grayskull..."

I have the power!"

Classic..
---
Currently studying the art of lazyness...
#117sephiroth068Posted 10/6/2012 8:19:34 PM
cloudmac posted...
wheresatari posted...
Diayamondo posted...

I saw all those growing up as well, although I had just starting watching Cartoons/Tv as the 80's ended so that might explain it..

OH NO HE IS A HYBRID... KILL HIM WITH FIRE!!
:P

On a side note why hasn't He-Man been brought back for todays generation.. "By the power of Grayskull..."

I have the power!"

Classic..

I'm actually am surprised there is no new version of He-Man

They brought back ThunderCats so why not He-Man

I never saw the original version but I watched the remake version that came out in 2003 I think...awesome show, shame it was cancelled
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
#118SayoriaPosted 10/6/2012 8:23:58 PM
I agree that Digimon got great games. It's probably the only series of games that did the whole "change up as the series goes on" thing well at all. Digimon World 1 was in most people's eyes, the best. And it WAS terrific. Digimon World 2, I liked, but no one else seemed to. Digimon World 3, I have it on my PSP and I plan to play that eventually. I started it ages ago, I want to again.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#119TehTrumpCardPosted 10/6/2012 8:49:00 PM
Zoids

Rugrats

All That (I don't think this is possible)

CatDog

Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Goosebumps
---
Only the person who has wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history. It's funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living on land.
#120Killingjoke_666Posted 10/6/2012 9:12:47 PM
Saved by the Bell Sims
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!