This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

shout out to 90s kids

#51cavebear56Posted 10/6/2012 2:47:21 PM
_Cyberpunk posted...
I went through my preteens to teens during the 90s so I witnessed Nick in its glory days.

Ya they used to have some solid shows back then.

As for my input how about an "Adventures of Pete & Pete" by Telltale games?
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#52_CyberpunkPosted 10/6/2012 2:49:03 PM
Oh god

*nerdgasm*
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2n862yf.gif
#53rofflchopperPosted 10/6/2012 2:49:13 PM
Wow.... Some really great ideas.

Still__Rippin posted...
So sick of this damn 90's fad. Don't bring it on my board.

way better then anything that was in the year 2000 and later.

Haha, exactly. Just wait until people are making topics like this about 2000-2010...
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#54jcrush089(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 2:50:39 PM
Still__Rippin posted...

So sick of 90's fad yet out of all the topics you bothered to click on a topic called "shout out to 90s kids" not only that but you even posted a comment. thats stupid b/c if you were tired you would of kept scrolling down and ignored it
#55undeadeathPosted 10/6/2012 2:55:26 PM
cavebear56 posted...
_Cyberpunk posted...
I went through my preteens to teens during the 90s so I witnessed Nick in its glory days.

Ya they used to have some solid shows back then.

As for my input how about an "Adventures of Pete & Pete" by Telltale games?

The Adventures of Pete and Pete is probably the greatest kid's television show ever created but I don't think it would translate well at all as any kind of video game. If anything, it would just have to return in it's intended format and the people who starred in the show could cameo in a revival. Man, that would be great!
---
Check out my friend's gaming blog! - http://gameternity.wordpress.com/
#56Still__RippinPosted 10/6/2012 2:55:29 PM
jcrush089 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

So sick of 90's fad yet out of all the topics you bothered to click on a topic called "shout out to 90s kids" not only that but you even posted a comment. thats stupid b/c if you were tired you would of kept scrolling down and ignored it

No. I think that since I'm sick of if I'd come in and tell you to knock it off, which is what I did. No one gives a damn that you're a "90's kid".
---
Propaganda- What lies before us and lies ahead of us are small matters compared to what lies right to our faces.
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#57_CyberpunkPosted 10/6/2012 2:55:35 PM
Still__Rippin posted...

He's a pathetic troll, just let him hate while we reminisce.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2n862yf.gif
#58Cowboys4u86Posted 10/6/2012 3:00:24 PM
A high budget AAA Ninja Turtles game would make my gaming life complete.
---
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
#59Still__RippinPosted 10/6/2012 3:04:01 PM
_Cyberpunk posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

He's a pathetic troll, just let him hate while we reminisce.

Actually I'm probably the only person on this board who always posts completely honestly and doesn't hide behind alts when I want to voice an unpopular opinion. So please, explain to me how I'm a "pathetic troll"?
---
Propaganda- What lies before us and lies ahead of us are small matters compared to what lies right to our faces.
PSN- Rip_Dat_Bong
#60Mech_BattalionPosted 10/6/2012 3:04:21 PM
TMNT, STREET SHARKS!! and Darkwing Duck!!