This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D SNES>>>PS3

#1MMAKSXPosted 10/6/2012 2:46:49 PM
SNES>>>ALL for that matter.

C.
#2Kingmichael1337Posted 10/6/2012 2:50:24 PM
ps3 has better graphics, better games, can play blu-ray movies, can go on the internet, etc. snes can't do crap.

you can probably even get a snes emulator on a ps3 somehow if you insist on playing inferior games
---
the mods are watching me
#3HolyMcmolyPosted 10/6/2012 2:51:32 PM
PS3>>>>all
#4OmegaPosted 10/6/2012 2:52:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 2:53:12 PM
Quote:ps3 has better graphics, better games, can play blu-ray movies, can go on the internet, etc. snes can't do crap.

you can probably even get a snes emulator on a ps3 somehow if you insist on playing inferior games

@Kingmichael1337

That legal?
#6arclouks_xPosted 10/6/2012 2:53:50 PM
Kingmichael1337 posted...
ps3 has better graphics, better games, can play blu-ray movies, can go on the internet, etc. snes can't do crap.

Ps3 has better graphics? Holy s... im mind blown, sure it can play blu ray movies but it's all about games, but no ps3 has no better games, but im guessing you're a 13 year old that hasn''t played real games.
---
PSN : arclouksx
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#7ozranPosted 10/6/2012 2:55:29 PM
I grew up playing SNES and I still say PS3 is better

so Deny for me.

I love the games a hell of a lot more and they hold my interest longer than any SNES game used to
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#8arclouks_xPosted 10/6/2012 2:55:38 PM
MMAKSX posted...
Quote:ps3 has better graphics, better games, can play blu-ray movies, can go on the internet, etc. snes can't do crap.

@Kingmichael1337

That legal?

No you need cfw, but any pc can get a snes emulator, it's illegal to play roms but we're not cops
---
PSN : arclouksx
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#9MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 2:55:57 PM
Quote:Kingmichael1337 posted...

Ps3 has better graphics? Holy s... im mind blown, sure it can play blu ray movies but it's all about games, but no ps3 has no better games, but im guessing you're a 13 year old that hasn''t played real games.

@arclouks_x

I agree, hell I can live with super mario world graphics lol, and as you said we are strictly speaking games only, no blu ray junk.
#10Kingmichael1337Posted 10/6/2012 2:56:47 PM
MMAKSX posted...

@Kingmichael1337

That legal?

how would it be illegal

there's nothing illegal about having an emulator. you'd probably have to mod your pstriple though and you'd probably get b& from psn or w/e, idk
---
the mods are watching me