The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

in your opinion , currently ,which side is worse ?

#1private400Posted 10/6/2012 6:21:38 PM(edited)
the west : making nearly every game either a TPS or FPS with bald headed space marines in power armor or action hero who have to use the S and F word in every line they say while shooting up mooks and only having 5 hours of playtime

The east : making nearly all there games anime with lots of fan service ,loli's, furry's, ridiculous big boobs , high pitched screaming girls in skimpy clothing , emo-ish hero's and having lots of random encounters in 50+ hr games with battle systems that turn into complete repetitive grind fests.

please keep this civil
and also no "because Japan=full of pedo's" posts thank you.

this is strictly about the GAMES , NOT THE FANBASE ON BOTH SIDES.

---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken
#2OmegaPosted 10/6/2012 6:22:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3AlltraPosted 10/6/2012 6:29:16 PM(edited)
^
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with that.

Not only will I go with that, but it seems like they're all a bunch of immature clowns. The majority of the stuff I see coming out of the east is lighthearted. Hell, they even make light of their own lightheartedness, as if it were "Too Serious". (I'm looking at you HDN)

..and they're pissing me off because of their focus on mobile and social gaming.

I used to love the stuff they put out, back when it seemed like they had a more even mix of serious and lighthearted, but today I can't stand them.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#4dacekidPosted 10/6/2012 6:25:07 PM
The eastside can also be the westside depending on your location.
#5RioichiCooperPosted 10/6/2012 6:25:08 PM
Way to give the descriptions as stated by people who hate the types of games without playing them. Those are incredibly stereotypical.
---
Proud supporter of Christopher Nolan and Quentin Tarantino.
Mass Effect. Is. An. RPG.
#6HIroChuPosted 10/6/2012 6:25:40 PM
the east. Not all there games are anime, didn't they create metal gear? I like western games but ALL of their games are the same. They're all either sci fi shooters, war games, or, shooters.
---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
#7HIroChuPosted 10/6/2012 6:26:18 PM
edit to my last post, I mean the west
---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
#8userfrigginamePosted 10/6/2012 6:28:41 PM(edited)
Mmmmmh booooobs... oh, anyway I don't really see the negative side. I've been buying mostly western games this gen, so I'd like to see a great Japanese game come out something more epic besides just the Souls games.
#9private400(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 7:02:03 PM
RioichiCooper posted...
Way to give the descriptions as stated by people who hate the types of games without playing them. Those are incredibly stereotypical.

stereotypical they might be ,but it seems that these are the things most people complain about on these boards for both sides.
---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken
#10ShineboxerPosted 10/6/2012 7:02:47 PM
inb4weeaboosgetmadandbringuphiroshima