This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

in your opinion , currently ,which side is worse ?

#71AwesomeOSaucePosted 10/7/2012 8:50:42 AM
jammies posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Ah yes lets create a dividing topic to divide gamers again...

The world is one and all is equal.
East and West ARE BOTH APART OF THE SAME PLANET AND THEREFORE IS ONE!

Stop with this dividing junk.
I don't even consider mysef a citizen of 1 country I consider myself a citizen of the world/planet known as Earth.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie

I'm no hippie.
I just hate how in this day and age everyone likes to divide other people in the world based on race, country, preferences, wealth etc...

Its stupid and sucks ass.
It adds to the problem of having the boundaries put up which divide everyone.

We now have the technology, internet and way of life that allows just about everyone to connect with everyone else and the world is supposed to be closer together than it currently is.

Thats why whenever people ask me where I'm from I just "I from Earth" or "I'from this planet" and IDGAF if they think I'm weird. this entire world joined together at the start and its stupid that we all view our fellow humans from another country just a few hundred miles away as entirely different beings >_>
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#72servb0tsPosted 10/7/2012 8:52:41 AM
Callmege posted...
I like how weeaboos think that the only games that come from the west are shooters and sports games. Or that any game that has a gun in it is just a cod clone

I also like how they don't criticise Japan for only making hack and slash games and rape simulators. I mean, they have swords in so they must be hack and slash right?

so instead of calling them gamers, you 1st choose to insult them, than think they all think alike, try to be more open minded.
---
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.
#73Kingmichael1337Posted 10/7/2012 8:56:52 AM
private400 posted...
the west : making nearly every game either a TPS or FPS with bald headed space marines in power armor or action hero who have to use the S and F word in every line they say while shooting up mooks and only having 5 hours of playtime

the only games i can think of that actually do it are the gears games, which are still super fun

i agree however that pretty much everything that comes out of japan is fanservice, lolis, 50+ hour grindfests, etc.
---
the mods are watching me
#74ashcrvPosted 10/7/2012 9:02:03 AM
Can I say none of them? Both have good and bad games. So I hate FPS. It would make sense to hate the west side more right? Wrong. The east side has just as much crap. It's just not FPS crap for the most part.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#75true_gamer80Posted 10/7/2012 9:07:27 AM
anyone here just enjoy playing games no matter where there from? Ive never seen a gen more obssessed with this stuff. The way I think east or west is irrelevant, do I like the game and is it fun...this polarizing of games is silly imo
---
Mastamind - Devil's Symphony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXw0v2OfdCg&feature=related
#76SoaringDivePosted 10/7/2012 9:13:10 AM
Both are terrible. Yet both are great.

You know what's the worst? The little kids on here that are making huge generalizations about something they know absolutely nothing about.
---
Level up your life, every single day.
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#77wstfldPosted 10/7/2012 9:21:44 AM
anyone here just enjoy playing games no matter where there from? Ive never seen a gen more obssessed with this stuff. The way I think east or west is irrelevant, do I like the game and is it fun...this polarizing of games is silly imo

The JRPGs dried up and the weeabos went insane.
---
Last Played: Batman Arkham City (9.5/10)
Now Playing: Counter-Strike GO, NCAA Football 2013, FIFA 13
#78MuhammadJAPosted 10/7/2012 9:29:08 AM
The East. By far. Their games (especially the fan service ones) are a disgrace to the gaming world. And the ones who buy them are the smelly unemployed uneducated basement dwellers.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.
#79hijokaidenPosted 10/7/2012 9:42:26 AM
MuhammadJA posted...
The East. By far. Their games (especially the fan service ones) are a disgrace to the gaming world. And the ones who buy them are the smelly unemployed uneducated basement dwellers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBtWQr6AeGA
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.