This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there a search function for your download list on PSN?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. is there a search function for your download list on PSN?

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#1
i have like 200 downloads of various things i want to find a psn game i downloaded somewhere and its annoying to manually do it, ty

User Info: gtaking5

gtaking5
4 years ago#2
Nein. You gotta go through them one by one. Or you could just search it normally and download it from there.
I gotta know if you're the one that got away
Even though it was never meant to be

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#3
try going back to the PS3 alphabet letters and look it up that way than redownload it. save yourself a headache or two.
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.

User Info: arstos

arstos
4 years ago#4
nope but the store is supposed to get a huge overhaul soon (this month?). so hopefully that feature is added
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, CS:GO, UTIII

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#5
servb0ts posted...
try going back to the PS3 alphabet letters and look it up that way than redownload it. save yourself a headache or two.

that is what i did, thanks. i went to find the game and redownloaded instead of using the useless download list.

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#6
Retroxgamer0 posted...
servb0ts posted...

that is what i did, thanks. i went to find the game and redownloaded instead of using the useless download list.

np, thasts what I always do. I wish they made PS3 more user friendly, but thats asking too much.
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. is there a search function for your download list on PSN?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived