This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there a search function for your download list on PSN?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 10/6/2012 7:47:27 PM
i have like 200 downloads of various things i want to find a psn game i downloaded somewhere and its annoying to manually do it, ty
#2gtaking5Posted 10/6/2012 7:51:57 PM(edited)
Nein. You gotta go through them one by one. Or you could just search it normally and download it from there.
---
I gotta know if you're the one that got away
Even though it was never meant to be
#3servb0tsPosted 10/6/2012 7:56:19 PM
try going back to the PS3 alphabet letters and look it up that way than redownload it. save yourself a headache or two.
---
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.
#4arstosPosted 10/6/2012 7:57:26 PM
nope but the store is supposed to get a huge overhaul soon (this month?). so hopefully that feature is added
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, CS:GO, UTIII
#5Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 7:59:27 PM(edited)
servb0ts posted...
try going back to the PS3 alphabet letters and look it up that way than redownload it. save yourself a headache or two.

that is what i did, thanks. i went to find the game and redownloaded instead of using the useless download list.
#6servb0tsPosted 10/6/2012 8:01:01 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
servb0ts posted...

that is what i did, thanks. i went to find the game and redownloaded instead of using the useless download list.

np, thasts what I always do. I wish they made PS3 more user friendly, but thats asking too much.
---
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.