This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much have you supported Capcom this gen?

#51qwertyMrJINXPosted 10/7/2012 7:25:18 PM(edited)
Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record, and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. That's all.

Well, I also bought the original Dead Rising, but that was used. Wanted to buy Asura's Wrath to support CyberConnect2, but never got around to it.

EDIT: Totally slipped my mind, but I also bought Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Dino Crisis on a whim.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#52MaximoomPosted 10/7/2012 7:23:02 PM
Devil may cry 4. bought new on sale.
Super SF4 Arcade. bought used and resold.
No Dlcs.
#53Vivi0198Posted 10/7/2012 7:44:26 PM
Capcom makes great games. I buy and play great games = huge Capcom supporter.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#54PolishCockatielPosted 10/7/2012 7:44:31 PM
Purchased DMC4 and Rsident Evil 5. No DLCs
#55Vivi0198Posted 10/7/2012 7:44:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#56SniperNightOwlPosted 10/7/2012 7:45:26 PM
Way too much than I should of : /
---
Stating your opinion =/= Trolling. Deal with it.
#57srxog4ps3Posted 10/7/2012 7:46:06 PM
I haven't supported Capcom as much as I have in the last gen, and, unless they get their effing act together, I don't plan on supporting them any further! I have only bought SFIV, SSFIV, Devil May Cry 4, and Devil May Cry Collection. They completely ruined Resident Evil series, so nice going Capcom!
#58Enix BelmontPosted 10/7/2012 7:51:37 PM
I started to type a list, but really, almost all of them. Games I'm missing are like...RE: ORC, Dead Rising Chop till you drop.

I like their games still. I don't feel the quality has been bad, just the business practices. RE6 is the first game where I feel the capcom haters are really right.
---
http://i38.tinypic.com/15mk29j.jpg
#59ZephyriuumPosted 10/7/2012 7:55:30 PM
Ultimate MVC3
DMC collection
DMC 4
Super Street Fighter 4
Street Fighter x Tekken

Only those,but i plan to get Resident Evil 6,i'm really looking forward to it but,i'm kinda short of cash....
---
"Even if I can't can't see you even if we're separated for a long time, I'll always be watching you!, I'll always be watching over you" - Makarov
#60YoshioKSTPosted 10/7/2012 7:56:35 PM
Nada. I borrowed DMC4 from a friend, I consider RE5 and 6 the death of the franchise so I never bought them. I consider Street Fighter as a series very overrated by this point, and specifically dislike SFIV so I never bought it. I was pretty glad I didn't waste money on it when I saw Super and AE release. SFxTekken looked like horribly misguided mishmash of two things I disliked so I never even gave it a second thought.

I was saving up for MvC3 when Ultimate was announced and ended up spending that on Blazblue. As for Dragon's Dogma, it looked good, but my faith in capcom had long since died, so they don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Oh, wait, I -am- planning to pickup any new Ace Attorney game, provided it's good and written by Shu Takumi.
---
Jagus: Seriously? So I just punch in my credit card, and I get the movie straight to my computer instantly?
TheRealKal-El: Yup. Welcome to the future.