This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Devil May Cry Ginx TV Preview "DmC WILL be of the Best games of 2013"

#31jewel of openPosted 10/9/2012 6:37:55 AM
ive always said the hate is unwarranted, but little boys seem to be really connected with the original Dante aesthetic.
---
See you on Phantasy Star Online 2
http://www.planetside2.com/
#32ScreamingMidgetPosted 10/9/2012 6:44:09 AM
Wow, actually watched that video now. What a joke.

They praise pretty much everything, even the godawful dubstep and then ask "what else would one expect from Ninja Theory?"

What I would expect from NT? A ****ing awful game, as always.
#33jcrush089Posted 10/9/2012 6:58:07 AM
i like how almost every gamer believes that a game is suppose to specifically cater to them and if it doesnt it sucks
#34MrMikeMaPosted 10/9/2012 7:18:54 AM
lol i like how the reviewer kept saying that the complaints are about donte's looks when the real problem is the crappy gameplay.

Yep. Still not sold on the gameplay, I've yet to see anything new on the gameplay side for months. Even the character models dont look up to Ninja Theory standards.

This is nothing more than an English gaming site hyping up a game made by one of thier own.

With that said, I'll still be giving the game a chance.
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/
#35Hvv0l24n9Posted 10/9/2012 7:19:38 AM
BatarianProphet posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
I don't see how this looks anymore clunky than Reveangence, but whatever. Looks good.

Time to get your eyes checked maybe?

Except not. Dante moves fluidly and you can cancel damn near any of his moves into another.

So again, I don't see what's so clunky about it compared to MGR. That's just a buzz word you haters like to throw around about this game.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#36ScreamingMidgetPosted 10/9/2012 8:02:22 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
I don't see how this looks anymore clunky than Reveangence, but whatever. Looks good.

Except not. Dante moves fluidly and you can cancel damn near any of his moves into another.

So again, I don't see what's so clunky about it compared to MGR. That's just a buzz word you haters like to throw around about this game.

You say MGR is clunky when it's not.
#37icewolf74Posted 10/9/2012 8:09:09 AM
This new DmC is starting to grow on me. I am a gamer first and a fan of a series second; I want to play this game. Granted, I am a bit disappointed that I won't be playing as the original Dante, but as long as the game looks entertaining and plays well, I want to give it a try. Unfortunately, this is a Ninja Theory studios game and their games are known to drop in price quickly. So I will wait until the game is at least 30 dollars before purchasing it.
#38Hvv0l24n9Posted 10/9/2012 8:11:20 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...

You say MGR is clunky when it's not.

Except no...I didn't say that.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#39Hunter1534Posted 10/9/2012 8:11:43 AM
AXKSION posted...
hating on bad games =/= trolling

also, with the quality of the mean spirited moderators on this site, nothing is trolling.

also, lol @ you guys for wishing death on someone who dislikes something you like. grow up and get real. u gais wuld crie if sumthin' bad happened 2 me.

Makes me wonder what you guys do to people in real life that wrong you, out on the street, face to face.

I ask myself the same thing about you. Pretty much everyone on the internet is a coward.
---
Man f*** Billy!!!!!!!!
#40lninjasoniclPosted 10/9/2012 8:16:09 AM
abnergoinbig posted...
The game looks great IMO and i cant wait for it. I love the DMC series and im open to this game and what Ninja Theory is doing.

---
I used to be legit. I was too legit. I was too legit to quit. but now I'm not legit. I'm unlegit. And for that reason, I must quit