This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RE3 is the worst RE game, not RE5 and 6

#41mgs4fan540(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:38:56 PM
yahya_no_1 posted...
Good job TC, people took your troll seriously and bought in to it.

"20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history."

you all fell for it noobs

and for the people who say RE3 does not have improved graphics while pointing at a PS1 game, I laugh at you hard

Oh so just because I'm a lvl20 new user it makes me a troll? And I made this account 2 months ago.

You're such a loser
#42TheCyborgNinjaPosted 10/7/2012 10:52:33 PM
RE3 is the only numbered iteration that I never actually finished. While I did enjoy Nemesis' antics, that was the only reason I even played the game as much as I did.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#43cloud4124Posted 10/7/2012 11:41:27 PM
Fo_Fai posted...
Evil_Gogeta posted...
Fo_Fai posted...
hahahah No

RE 6 is undoubtedly the worst Resident Evil.

I take it you haven't played many of the non numbered games?

We're not counting those. And neither should you. .

code veronica is non numbered and thats one of my fave games after 2
---
PSN ID: Ultimateevilz
#44rikimaru_k19Posted 10/7/2012 11:45:56 PM
The only bad thing about RE3 that comes to mind would be the jump scares, they were used one to many times making then totally ineffective.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/1199/burning_dawn.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/vzdk51.gif
#45WantedOutlawPosted 10/7/2012 11:47:22 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
RE2 can be action horror if you put in the infinite ammo code. But it is a survival horror game and is classified as such.

that is what I was basing RE2 on having infinite ammo and using it definitely turns the game into an action game with no dangers of running out of ammo obviously.I do admit it was fun going around with the gatling gun and a rocket launcher both with infinite ammo.I enjoyed burning up zombies to a crisp with the launcher as well as shredding them up with the gatling gun.

so if a game has a unlockable weapon with infinite ammo that changes the genre?? lol
RE1 has an unlockable infinite rocket launcher too.
sorry.. how you play the game doesn't change the genre. re1, re2, re3, REmake, RE0, re cvx.. all survival horror to their core and the first three games define the genre. you clearly don't understand what survival horror is if you think re2 and re3 are action shooters LOL
#46MuhammadJAPosted 10/8/2012 2:55:15 AM
mgs4fan540 posted...
Dark_Spiret posted...
The areas were cool and it did what everyone wanted, getting you out into the city. the dodge mechanics was solid and saved my ass more times than i can remember, especially when going up against nemesis. Easy enemies? i hope you didnt play on easy. Bad characters and story? sound like RE to me! Nemesis while repeated constantly was still a great boss and more intimidating than most RE bosses. Mercenaries was great and offered an objective instead of kill enemies. Graphics were top-tier for the time and if you think they didnt improve over 2 you are NUTS. the police area lasted 20-30minutes max and it was cool to go through it before leon and claire had a chance to get there. The whole point of the game was running from nemesis, thats the whole design of the game and why the game still remains the most intense(imo) in the whole series to date.

3 is by far the most under rated main RE. 3 had so many cool elements in it that you mentioned none of them. Most of your complaints are crap. What about the gunpowder mechanics which has you making your own ammo? the multiple choices and scenarios to choose from that alters items and events? The weapon combining that drops from nemesis, the mercenaries minigame offered actual scenarios to interact with instead of being a killfest. it combines all of those to more replay value and exploration.

-The graphics are exactly the same in RE2 and RE3. The only difference was the fmvs. BUT WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT FMVS. The in-game graphics were the same...
-RE3 is not the most underrated game in the main series. Its one of the most overrated ones.
-I don't hate repeated boss fights. But nemesis and the worm ARE THE ONLY BOSSES IN THIS GAME
-i played on normal. Seriously is there even a difference other than you get less ammo?
-Oh my complaints are crap? Do you think your opinions are superior to mines?
- Gunpowder made the game too easy. Oh yay more magnum bullets for me

LOL!
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.
#47IChangedMyNamePosted 10/8/2012 3:01:01 AM
warrenmats posted...
RE3 is my least favorite but i didn't think it was that bad. I think I played it about 5 times.

I just didn't like the setting. And the lack of bosses was disappointing.

I agree with this, I already traversed Raccoon City and I'm doin it again?! It just seemed pointless playing RE3.

RE0 wasn't all that bad, the main problem for me in RE0 was the pacing, the game was too long or if you missed a crucial item it wasn't just backtracking it was like a marathon.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#48mogar002Posted 10/8/2012 3:12:57 AM
RE 0 is the worst of the old school RE games. RE6 barely beat out Survivor for worst overall RE game.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#49ashcrvPosted 10/8/2012 3:42:55 AM
Useless dodging mechanic my ass. It saved my ass from Nemesis many times. It's nowhere near useless. Also, Gaiden is the worst RE if you want to know.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#50majin nemesisPosted 10/8/2012 3:49:04 AM
RE3 is one of the best
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting
ways to kill a man-Balthier FFXII