This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 owners, would you rather have a Vita or a 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 owners, would you rather have a Vita or a 3DS?
4 years ago#1
I have got a Vita right now and I like it, however I'm fearful that we will get very little support from developers and the system will die out within 5 years.

I did put my Vita and Memory Stick on Craigslist for $180 and found a buyer last night. I haven't sold it yet, but I'm stuck between the 3DS and Vita... Vita is the better console, but 3DS is selling greatly and will likely have developer support for sure. Opinions?
Waiting for:RagOd, AC3L, P4G, BO2, FF14
SoulSac, PSABR
4 years ago#2
Nintendo handhelds rule the roost. Gimme the 3DS. BC will all DS games which is one of the greatest library of games in ages.
4 years ago#3
Vita.

Nintendo blows.
PSN - thesnoopmeister
rebelallianceclan.com
4 years ago#4
Vita, most of the 3DS games I already own the original version of.
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
4 years ago#5
I own both and they really can't be compared. Both are great in their own way.
3DS: 2492-5419-1567
PSN: fenderstrathss
4 years ago#6
I'd rather have a Vita, but it needs to have a hell of a lot better support than it's getting.
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
4 years ago#7
Vita
4 years ago#8
3DS.

I see no outstanding games for Vita. Only Western ones.

Proof that Sony was sad about this:

http://kotaku.com/5947482/sony-was-surprised-how-few-people-wanted-to-make-games-for-vita

I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
4 years ago#9
Hmm, that's a toughie. On one hand, 1) I hate Nintendo's gimmick "3D" technology, 2) I think the 3DS hardware sucks, and 3) there are no 3DS games that I want.

On the other hand, I hate the way Sony is handling the Vita, namely 1) no internal storage, i.e. the memory card issue, 2) no full PSP/PSOne backwards compatibility, and 3) two different models (pointless), both pretty steep in price.

Truth be told, I will eventually get both, but only future software will be able to help me make up my mind. I was pretty late to the PSP/DS scenes as well, but today I have pretty substantial libraries for both and have gotten tons of use from them.
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss
4 years ago#10
Why would I want a Handheld?
I like my 50" Screen.
World Record Holder Best Score Dynasty Tactics 2,16 Gold 99,999's Vs 10.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 owners, would you rather have a Vita or a 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived