This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

re6? why havent you given up on capcom? they dont deserve you

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 10/8/2012 9:21:17 AM
i gave up on them. i mean im not buying their dlc and their games, im taking a stand. whos with me?! *crickets chirp* fine..keep supporting these guys theyll keep soaking you :(
#2Vivi0198Posted 10/8/2012 9:22:23 AM
0/10
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#3este914Posted 10/8/2012 9:23:02 AM
Vivi0198 posted...
0/10

-0/10
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#4userfrigginamePosted 10/8/2012 9:24:36 AM
Dude, ur not ruining other ppl's experiences. Just cuz u don't like something, doesn't mean other ppl don't have to like it. Stop trying to control other ppl to think ur way. Ppl actually have minds of their own with their own opinions.
#5shawnmckPosted 10/8/2012 9:25:05 AM
RE6 is a good game.
Too many people just have nostalgia glasses on & can't see the good game that RE6 is because they've made up their minds before the game even came out.
Its not a perfect game, but it is nowhere near as bad as all the naysayers claim.
#6rodwipeisdeadPosted 10/8/2012 9:25:15 AM
Too busy playing the Sengoku Basara HD collection to care about what you think.
---
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.
#7Darth_ElusivePosted 10/8/2012 9:29:37 AM
I bought RE6. It's a decent game just like RE5, the first RE game I ever completed.
Actually I think 6 is a bit better than 5. I don't understand why people hate RE6 so much.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#8killakPosted 10/8/2012 9:38:37 AM
I'm going to go down to the express toll road that I take to work every day, and stand there with a sign, on my own, that says "you can go around this road, make a stand. Who's with me?"

And watch all the cars, motorcycles and trucks drive right past me.

That's the sort of futility that these Capcom soapbox occupiers, are experiencing. Why not just make your own decision, and leave it at that, instead of wishing the world would join you?
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok
#9VarronPosted 10/8/2012 9:42:24 AM
I've played every main RE game and I enjoy each of them in their own respective ways. RE6 isn't bad, and neither is RE5. People are sad that the games aren't scary anymore? Learn the definition of plot development.. The main focus of the series is an outbreak of viruses, hence the Japanese title; Biohazard. It's not a scary/peek-a-boo haunted house game every whiner wants to believe they are.
---
You are my poison.
PSN: Snippuh
#10Banjo2553Posted 10/8/2012 10:00:44 AM
Varron posted...
I've played every main RE game and I enjoy each of them in their own respective ways. RE6 isn't bad, and neither is RE5. People are sad that the games aren't scary anymore? Learn the definition of plot development.. The main focus of the series is an outbreak of viruses, hence the Japanese title; Biohazard. It's not a scary/peek-a-boo haunted house game every whiner wants to believe they are.

This is true, too. In essence, RE6 is still keeping in theme with the entire series, because you're fighting off a global outbreak of viruses. Not just "zombie scary blah".
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz