This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Engadget review superslim "nothing about the redesign feels like an improvement"

#11PhoenixRushPosted 10/8/2012 11:50:38 PM
LOL another person saying the system is cheap and flimsy. It endures multiple sledgehammer drops. The top loader is fine.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#12XMonkeySniperXPosted 10/8/2012 11:59:13 PM
Regardless of durability, the thing looks like ass.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#13IHeartMetroidPosted 10/9/2012 12:07:37 AM
It could look like eternity in a black shell, but I still won't replace my good old BC PS3 with it.

STUPID SONY.
#14rofflchopperPosted 10/9/2012 12:25:55 AM
It just looks cheap.
That being said, it's obviously not meant to be an upgrade. It's a downgrade if anything. I always thought it was meant to be a ''cheaper'' alternative. But I don't know the pricing on it so I can't really say if it is or not.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#15doraemonllh1989Posted 10/9/2012 12:45:12 AM
what i want to know is that will the new slim withstand heat?i dont care how well the shell is made,if its easy over heat its still useless,such as the first ps3
---
my opinion is fact.
if you criticize my grammar,you basically admitted that my reasoning and logic is better than yours
#16ShadowkhNinjaPosted 10/9/2012 12:46:28 AM
well top loaders outlast machine opening slots.

So when your motor for the disc slot dies in like 5-10 years the super slim top loader will still be working.
---
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
-Snake Plissken-
#17zerodefectPosted 10/9/2012 5:56:22 AM
well top loaders outlast machine opening slots.

So when your motor for the disc slot dies in like 5-10 years the super slim top loader will still be working.

How do you figure the motor is any different?

what i want to know is that will the new slim withstand heat?i dont care how well the shell is made,if its easy over heat its still useless,such as the first ps3

No IHS on RSX seems like a heat issue to me.
#18jammiesPosted 10/9/2012 5:58:43 AM
NesterJ posted...
The next redesign will be made of LEGO's.

That would be the coolest design yet.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#19ScreamingMidgetPosted 10/9/2012 5:58:56 AM
dark trunks posted...
NesterJ posted...
The next redesign will be made of LEGO's.

Get it right. There's no such thing as "Legos" or "Lego's".

It's just Lego, and no amount of arguing you do will change the fact it's just Lego.

Not to mention using the possessive 's instead of plural s, even though he wanted to use the plural.

Why do people keep doing this? What makes people think that the plural equals the possessive form?
#20NicodimusPosted 10/9/2012 6:10:05 AM
Why do people keep doing this? What makes people think that the plural equals the possessive form?

Because they're stupid.
---
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p86/Nicodimus22/AVhome/?albumview=slideshow