This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will the ps3 end up on top just like Romney ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will the ps3 end up on top just like Romney ?
3 years ago#51
ThePuddingMan posted...
ThePuddingMan posted...
U.S.A. - The only country known to have dropped nuclear devices on civilians

Deserved. Next.

no.

yes. not just because they forced us into a war we really didn't want to actively fight in, thus killing hundreds of throusands of american solders.. but the japanese themselves murdered/raped/tortured in some estimates, tens of millions of chinese, indonesian and korean civilians during occupation. then you factor in the total number of war crimes they commuted against prisoners of war.
very very deserved.

aww... but without those war crimes there'd be no Philosophy of a Knife or Men Behind the Sun and I would be robbed of good entertainment.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
3 years ago#52
AXKSION posted...
ThePuddingMan posted...

Deserved. Next.

no.

No, but if was the quickest way to end the war and with less casualties (on both sides). Look up how many civilians died each night in the "normal" bombing runs.
3 years ago#53
Fun Fact: The US dropped flyers on Hiroshima and Nagasaki before days before the dropped the bombs telling the citizens to get out of the cities. A lot of people don't seem to know that.

http://www.damninteresting.com/ww2-america-warned-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-citizens/
---
I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why...I order you...Do not betray me! And do not leave my side! No matter what.
3 years ago#54
LuminescentRule posted...
Anyone with half a brain realises that the PS3 will end up being the highest selling console of this gen.

I agree.

You have to have half a brain to think that.
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
3 years ago#55
ThePuddingMan posted...
ThePuddingMan posted...

Deserved. Next.

no.

yes. not just because they forced us into a war we really didn't want to actively fight in, thus killing hundreds of throusands of american solders.. but the japanese themselves murdered/raped/tortured in some estimates, tens of millions of chinese, indonesian and korean civilians during occupation. then you factor in the total number of war crimes they commuted against prisoners of war.
very very deserved.

The civilians in Japan didn't commit the war crimes. So no, not deserved.
Also, you guys threw yourselves into the war when you placed that oil embargo on them. You hindered their ability to fight.
---
Troll = An individual who has nothing better to do but annoy people by making idiotic and illogical comments.
3 years ago#56
_Sabertooth_1 posted...
ThePuddingMan posted...
ThePuddingMan posted...

Deserved. Next.

no.

very very deserved.

Also, you guys threw yourselves into the war when you placed that oil embargo on them. You hindered their ability to fight.

and yet the speed they took over the pacific would suggest they knew damn well where to hit us and hit us hard. They were setting up the entire pacific region for almost 30 years.
3 years ago#57
Somehow I doubt anyone on this msg board was even around during WW2 or had anything to do with it so can we quit pointing fingers ?
3 years ago#58
_Sabertooth_1 posted...
ThePuddingMan posted...
ThePuddingMan posted...

Deserved. Next.

no.

very very deserved.

Their ability to wage war on civilians in China?

USA you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!!!!
---
PSN - thesnoopmeister
rebelallianceclan.com
3 years ago#59
Is this a fair comparison? The PS3 is an international product but Romney only represents 1 country. So unless you mean only in American sales figures will the PS3 be on top then the answer is no, because I don't think the PS3 will top the Xbox or even the Wii in American sales figures.
---
Currently Playing: | Wild ARMs | Skyrim (Dark Elf) |
PSN: Down_Time
3 years ago#60
Grandy12 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Anyone with half a brain realises that the PS3 will end up being the highest selling console of this gen.

I agree.

You have to have half a brain to think that.

You can spin it all you want but, in truth, you're stupid if you don't think the PS3 will be the best selling console of this gen.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will the ps3 end up on top just like Romney ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived