This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ever buy a game JUST for the multiplayer?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ever buy a game JUST for the multiplayer?
3 years ago#1
A friend of ine has played every CoD game this gen and not once touched any of the campagins. I really don't see the point in buying a game if you aren't even interested in the story.
3 years ago#2
Im guessing bf3 I was interested on the campaign but it was awful so I only play mp, other than that no.
PSN : arclouksx
3 years ago#3
Well if he's gonna spend at least 25 hours (maybe even 100?) on multiplayer, it was probably worth the purchase for him. I've never bought a game for the multiplayer though.
3 years ago#4
I never bought a game just for multiplayer. Unless it was multiplayer only. It's idiotic because you're pretty much wasting 45 of the 60 dollars you pay to buy the COD game.
Sketch Blog -
3 years ago#5
just castlevania harmony of despair and counter strike go
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
3 years ago#6
Twisted Metal
3 years ago#7
Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2
3 years ago#8
Alot of PC games yeah. On consoles nah
3 years ago#9
I only buy cod for multiplayer. Those games can be beaten in about 5 hours, while I spend 80+ hours a year playing zombies and online with my friends. well worth the $60 for me.
Currently playing Minecraft on my Phone, Xbox and iMac but not Ps3 :'(
PSN/XBL: demo_vol1
3 years ago#10
COD multiplayer offers a massive amount of level unlocks and i think almost 15 modes
when a lot of other games only offer 5 at most.
PSN - Ziaro_7
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ever buy a game JUST for the multiplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived