This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS+ is a ripoff service

#81TheGreatKakashiPosted 10/9/2012 11:55:14 AM
BorisTheOgre posted...
i feel sorry for anyone that gets ripped off by PS+

no FREE games

just PAID rented games...........

Sony should not be false advertising............

The same can be said for all the games out there with on disc dlc.
---
Third Company Captain: Hatake Kakashi
#82Anodyne11Posted 10/9/2012 11:57:24 AM
Just because you don't like the service, doesn't mean it's bad.
I don't care about "owning" all the games I get from it. I just play them as I have my subscription and most of them I will probably play through once then never play again.

It's great for me and also extremely cheap.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#83triple_leiPosted 10/9/2012 12:10:45 PM
I don't have it now, but I really liked the three months when I had it. I saved big on the Final Fantasy games, got Limbo for half price, and got Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown during my last few days, getting 100% of those trophies on day one.
#84djrudenPosted 10/9/2012 12:13:23 PM
I'm on my second year of service and feel that I have been given more than my moneys worth. I recommend it to my friends that play ps3 regularly.
#85gldooriiPosted 10/9/2012 12:13:43 PM
Anodyne11 posted...
Just because you don't like the service, doesn't mean it's bad.
I don't care about "owning" all the games I get from it. I just play them as I have my subscription and most of them I will probably play through once then never play again.

It's great for me and also extremely cheap.

Exactly. I pay the same amount for Live and don't get crap from M$. PS+ is giving me games every month to enjoy for the hell of it and now they'll be giving me stuff for my Vita too? Hell yes please.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#86Rasputin77Posted 10/9/2012 12:17:14 PM
Holy balls. I've never seen another thread with so many f***ed up ellipses.

THREE dots, people... three. Or, just continue butchering it - that's cool too. ;)
---
"Let's spend way more time talking about the 'trolls' than they spend posting." - GameFAQs logic
#87theshovellerPosted 10/9/2012 12:19:19 PM(edited)
Rasputin77 posted...
Holy balls. I've never seen another thread with so many f***ed up ellipses.

THREE dots, people... three. Or, just continue butchering it - that's cool too. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIJylDIrfHE

I always liked that clip. Kind of disappointed I didn't get to that part when I rented the game many moons ago.

Edit: forgot a "p" in "disappointed."
#889inchesDeepPosted 10/9/2012 12:20:34 PM
A communist ogre?

Get more income and quit moaning like a bitter old man at a soup kitchen. Nobody is forcing you to pay for PS+ if you don't want it.
#89D E E G SPosted 10/9/2012 12:22:41 PM
PS+ is like Netflix streaming for gamers except with a much more limited library and discounts on games for purchase. It is not for everyone but it makes sense for a lot of people out there.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw&feature=youtu.be
#90ssjtrunk1Posted 10/9/2012 12:29:39 PM
I am enjoying playing little big planet 2,just cause, sony all stars,infamous 2,king of fighter,borderland and over 30 arcade games like walking dead and double dragon neon for only 5 dollars.

thank u very much
---
Today I have over 2100 karma. My number 1-718-581-3115