This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS+ is a ripoff service

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS+ is a ripoff service
4 years ago#81
BorisTheOgre posted...
i feel sorry for anyone that gets ripped off by PS+

no FREE games

just PAID rented games...........

Sony should not be false advertising............

The same can be said for all the games out there with on disc dlc.
Third Company Captain: Hatake Kakashi
4 years ago#82
Just because you don't like the service, doesn't mean it's bad.
I don't care about "owning" all the games I get from it. I just play them as I have my subscription and most of them I will probably play through once then never play again.

It's great for me and also extremely cheap.
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
4 years ago#83
I don't have it now, but I really liked the three months when I had it. I saved big on the Final Fantasy games, got Limbo for half price, and got Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown during my last few days, getting 100% of those trophies on day one.
4 years ago#84
I'm on my second year of service and feel that I have been given more than my moneys worth. I recommend it to my friends that play ps3 regularly.
4 years ago#85
Anodyne11 posted...
Just because you don't like the service, doesn't mean it's bad.
I don't care about "owning" all the games I get from it. I just play them as I have my subscription and most of them I will probably play through once then never play again.

It's great for me and also extremely cheap.

Exactly. I pay the same amount for Live and don't get crap from M$. PS+ is giving me games every month to enjoy for the hell of it and now they'll be giving me stuff for my Vita too? Hell yes please.
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
4 years ago#86
Holy balls. I've never seen another thread with so many f***ed up ellipses.

THREE dots, people... three. Or, just continue butchering it - that's cool too. ;)
"Let's spend way more time talking about the 'trolls' than they spend posting." - GameFAQs logic
4 years ago#87
Rasputin77 posted...
Holy balls. I've never seen another thread with so many f***ed up ellipses.

THREE dots, people... three. Or, just continue butchering it - that's cool too. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIJylDIrfHE

I always liked that clip. Kind of disappointed I didn't get to that part when I rented the game many moons ago.

Edit: forgot a "p" in "disappointed."
4 years ago#88
A communist ogre?

Get more income and quit moaning like a bitter old man at a soup kitchen. Nobody is forcing you to pay for PS+ if you don't want it.
4 years ago#89
PS+ is like Netflix streaming for gamers except with a much more limited library and discounts on games for purchase. It is not for everyone but it makes sense for a lot of people out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw&feature=youtu.be
4 years ago#90
I am enjoying playing little big planet 2,just cause, sony all stars,infamous 2,king of fighter,borderland and over 30 arcade games like walking dead and double dragon neon for only 5 dollars.

thank u very much
Today I have over 2100 karma. My number 1-718-581-3115
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS+ is a ripoff service

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived