This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Board:If the Helghast army was at war with the Covenant(Halo)who would win ?

#11zyrax2301Posted 10/8/2012 7:32:46 PM
Mastur Cheef is like 12 Joe's with a bit of Rico stomped in
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#12zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:33:41 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Mastur Cheef is like 12 Joe's with a bit of Rico stomped in

I'm not talking about Master Chief. I'm talking about the armies of the Covenant, and the Helghast.
---
Godzilla is returning to theaters in 2014(May 16)
Rejoice fellow Godzilla fans
#13jubjub360Posted 10/8/2012 7:34:46 PM
TheTrueNub posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Ok to answer the question: The Helghast. Why? It took TWO guys to beat them all. It took ONE to beat the Covenant.

Do you really need this to be explained to you?

Nope. Now if we're talking about story, then yes in theory the Covenant would win, but because of Chief just being the gun toting, regen shield fool that he is in the game, the Helghast would win.
---
People who support SOPA to those who don't= 1:2
Type "I do not like SOPA" and I will add you to the count.
#14zyrax2301Posted 10/8/2012 7:35:19 PM
Yeah but we've been talkin' about how many doods it took to defeat them this whole time.

The Covenant is Halo, right?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#15jubjub360Posted 10/8/2012 7:36:08 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Yeah but we've been talkin' about how many doods it took to defeat them this whole time.

Yes.
Helghast took 2 which means they're tougher.
Covenant took 1.
---
#16TheTrueNubPosted 10/8/2012 7:37:44 PM
jubjub360 posted...
zyrax2301 posted...

Yes.
Covenant took 1.

It took the best solider in the universe + super advanced tech + gallons and gallons of luck, along with civil war within the covenant to take out the covenant.

It took 2 average joes to assassinate the leader of a whole planet.
#17jubjub360Posted 10/8/2012 7:38:43 PM
TheTrueNub posted...
jubjub360 posted...
zyrax2301 posted...

Yes.
Covenant took 1.

It took the best solider in the universe + super advanced tech + gallons and gallons of luck, along with civil war within the covenant to take out the covenant.

I bring up the argument once more: Are we referring to Halo Lore or Halo games? Because in Halo games, he's just a soldier with a regenerating shield.
---
#18TheTrueNubPosted 10/8/2012 7:40:33 PM
jubjub360 posted...
TheTrueNub posted...
jubjub360 posted...
zyrax2301 posted...

Yes.
Covenant took 1.

I bring up the argument once more: Are we referring to Halo Lore or Halo games? Because in Halo games, he's just a soldier with a regenerating shield.

Obviously lore.

Who ever talks about who would win based on game mechanics? That's pointless. Even the most powerful characters ever have to be able to lose in a game or, well, it isn't really a game.
#19Valkerion757Posted 10/8/2012 7:40:41 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
The Helghast aren't impressive, considering two guys can pretty much kill their whole planet >_<

Compared to the one that destroyed the entire multi solar system alliance force or w/e the covenant were ... yeah which scenario is more embarrassing.

Helghast would decimate that dinky cartoon covenant army.
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)