The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll : Dark Souls vs any other games in the PS3 Library .

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Poll : Dark Souls vs any other games in the PS3 Library .
3 years ago#1
Dark Souls vs any other games in the PS3 Library . - Results (118 votes)
Dark Souls
22.03% (26 votes)
Others
77.97% (92 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Dark Souls is the golden boy of in the PS3 board. The way i see it, there's Zero chances it'll lose this POLL , just like any other times.

Dark Souls = win win win.
3 years ago#2
I love dark souls, but I like other games a little bit more
---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
3 years ago#3
dark souls is def in my top 5 games this gen. but not number 1. opinions are opinions...
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
3 years ago#4
TC, you do realize this topic is why people hate people like you, right?
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
3 years ago#5
I can think of a dozen games I enjoyed more than Dark Souls. Not because of difficulty, as I love the Ninja Gaiden series (even the original NES trilogy). The game was just dull.
---
PSN ID: armyflame X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
"I used to make the same joke as everyone else, but then I took an arrow to the meme."-Kevin Butler
3 years ago#6
this gen began with demons souls and ended dark souls

everything before, between and after is irrelevant
3 years ago#7
Dark Souls/Demon's Souls is in my top 5 games. but my favorite game of this gen has still got to be Valkyira Chronicles
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
3 years ago#8
I love Dark Souls but nothing beats my IDOLM@STER 2 LE collection.
---
PSN Qornut. Proud to be a gamer on Nintendo & Sony systems. August 18th 2011 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3.
3 years ago#9
This is impossible. How could Dark Souls fall this far behind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 years ago#10
Other: Demon's Souls
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Poll : Dark Souls vs any other games in the PS3 Library .

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived