This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite JRPG this gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's your favorite JRPG this gen?
3 years ago#11
Allow me to break this down for you tc. Government agents kidnap you. Black bag and all. We both come to strapped to chairs in a dank wet room. There is a man with some torture instruments. He tells us i we answer the question correctly we get to go.

He asks what the best jrpg is, but you cant answer with a souls game. You say xenoblade. I reply "trick question, its demons souls/dark souls". He smiles at me saying "you passed". I leave the warehouse hearing your screams saying to myself "what the hell was he thinking?".
Awaiting: Okami HD and Z.O.E HD LE
3 years ago#12
Trinity Universe.

I haven't played the good JRPGs yet but I played a lot of JRPGs I didn't like this gen, This is the only game I have no hatred or dislike for this gen.
Only the person who has wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history. It's funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living on land.
3 years ago#13
I've been tempted to get Trinity Universe, but I'm kinda apprehensive now after playing Cross Edge. Both games kind of look similar at first glance.
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
3 years ago#14
Nier, hands down.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
3 years ago#15
Dark Souls

I can't give another answer because it is the only answer.
3 years ago#16
"Eternal Sonata", no questions asked.
PSN: chaosvirusFX
"It is in games that many men discover their paradise." - Robert Wilson Lynd
3 years ago#17
*Wants to say FF13 but knows how terrible it is.*
"Throughout my Junior High years it was all friendly/But now this Higher Learning got the Remi/Remy in me - Jigga
3 years ago#18
I'll give ya my top 3

Lost Odyssey
The World Ends With You
Pandora's Tower
Best games: Metroid Prime, Killer7, Enslaved, FFVII, Journey
Best bands: Skindred, InMe, QOTSA, The Libertines
3 years ago#19
xenoblade or infinite undiscovery.
3 years ago#20
Tales of Graces F
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's your favorite JRPG this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived