This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite JRPG this gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's your favorite JRPG this gen?

User Info: AXKSION

AXKSION
4 years ago#21
(not counting handhelds, old games or ports)

Lost Odyssey
Tales of Graces F

(maybe Xenoblade, have not played enough of it)

User Info: SuperMessy

SuperMessy
4 years ago#22
Nier, but Lost Odyssey is a close second.

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
4 years ago#23
Ni no Kuni most definitely. Only RPG foryears that I have actually completed more than once (thrice in fact).

Most people are saying Trails in the Sky but I don`t count that as it`s just a port from Sora no Kiseki FC for PC (which is getting a PS3 HD Edition in December here!)
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Currently Playing: (PS3) JJNKNB HD Biohazard 6 (PC) Guild Wars 2 (ARC) Persona 4 Arena

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#24
Most of those same people realize that LoH is from last gen as well, but when you don't get to play a game for the first time (or even hear about) until a generation later when it gets ported to a current gen system, that's what happens.
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
4 years ago#25
Alltra posted...
Most of those same people realize that LoH is from last gen as well, but when you don't get to play a game for the first time (or even hear about) until a generation later when it gets ported to a current gen system, that's what happens.

Shame really, Falcom make some of the best RPG`s, SnK FC/SC and 3rd are my favourite RPG games (Y`s Celcetta no Juukai is real awesome btw if you havent played it).
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Currently Playing: (PS3) JJNKNB HD Biohazard 6 (PC) Guild Wars 2 (ARC) Persona 4 Arena

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#26
I haven't played it, but I want to, so I hope it get's localized. It would be enough to convince me to get a Vita.
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.

User Info: PoorCountry

PoorCountry
4 years ago#27
The World Ends With You.

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#28
Dragon's Dogma
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: SuperSocrates

SuperSocrates
4 years ago#29
Nier and unfortunately I haven't had the chance to play all the JRPGs released this generation.
Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

User Info: DemiFist

DemiFist
4 years ago#30
Dark/Demon Souls are JRPG like it or not and therefore anyone should be able to freely choose them.
However, I will probably have to go with the Yakuza series as my top choices for this gen, though I will also throw props out there for 'Resonance of Fate' and 'SMT: Devil Summoner 1+2'
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's your favorite JRPG this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived