This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite JRPG this gen?

#21AXKSIONPosted 10/9/2012 2:55:30 AM
(not counting handhelds, old games or ports)

Lost Odyssey
Tales of Graces F

(maybe Xenoblade, have not played enough of it)
#22SuperMessyPosted 10/9/2012 2:59:47 AM
Nier, but Lost Odyssey is a close second.
#23Evil_GogetaPosted 10/9/2012 3:02:21 AM
Ni no Kuni most definitely. Only RPG foryears that I have actually completed more than once (thrice in fact).

Most people are saying Trails in the Sky but I don`t count that as it`s just a port from Sora no Kiseki FC for PC (which is getting a PS3 HD Edition in December here!)
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Currently Playing: (PS3) JJNKNB HD Biohazard 6 (PC) Guild Wars 2 (ARC) Persona 4 Arena
#24AlltraPosted 10/9/2012 3:05:46 AM
Most of those same people realize that LoH is from last gen as well, but when you don't get to play a game for the first time (or even hear about) until a generation later when it gets ported to a current gen system, that's what happens.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#25Evil_GogetaPosted 10/9/2012 3:12:04 AM
Alltra posted...
Most of those same people realize that LoH is from last gen as well, but when you don't get to play a game for the first time (or even hear about) until a generation later when it gets ported to a current gen system, that's what happens.

Shame really, Falcom make some of the best RPG`s, SnK FC/SC and 3rd are my favourite RPG games (Y`s Celcetta no Juukai is real awesome btw if you havent played it).
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Currently Playing: (PS3) JJNKNB HD Biohazard 6 (PC) Guild Wars 2 (ARC) Persona 4 Arena
#26AlltraPosted 10/9/2012 3:16:12 AM
I haven't played it, but I want to, so I hope it get's localized. It would be enough to convince me to get a Vita.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#27PoorCountryPosted 10/9/2012 3:22:37 AM
The World Ends With You.
#28jammiesPosted 10/9/2012 3:23:26 AM
Dragon's Dogma
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#29SuperSocratesPosted 10/9/2012 3:24:55 AM
Nier and unfortunately I haven't had the chance to play all the JRPGs released this generation.
---
Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
#30DemiFistPosted 10/9/2012 3:26:18 AM
Dark/Demon Souls are JRPG like it or not and therefore anyone should be able to freely choose them.
However, I will probably have to go with the Yakuza series as my top choices for this gen, though I will also throw props out there for 'Resonance of Fate' and 'SMT: Devil Summoner 1+2'
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"