This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite JRPG this gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's your favorite JRPG this gen?
4 years ago#31
It`s a great game Alltra, I`m less of a fan of the Y`s series but seeing so much of it and having a friend who is into Y`s I thought I`d get and play it.
PSN: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Currently Playing: (PS3) JJNKNB HD Biohazard 6 (PC) Guild Wars 2 (ARC) Persona 4 Arena
4 years ago#32
There was no doubt in my mind that it would be.
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
4 years ago#33
Tales of Xillia.
Currently playing: Resident Evil 6, Torchlight II, Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy Dimensions, Guild Wars 2, SMT: Persona 4 Golden
4 years ago#34
Sorry but Dark souls and Demon souls with xenoblade right there with those two. Even though it came out on the ds I will also include Radiant Historia.
4 years ago#35
Dragon Quest IX
4 years ago#36
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
4 years ago#37
SolidStace posted...
Sorry but Dark souls and Demon souls with xenoblade right there with those two. Even though it came out on the ds I will also include Radiant Historia.

Radiant Historia does count because it did come out this gen.
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
4 years ago#38
I was under the impression that the:

PS3
Xbox 360
Wii
Nintendo DS
PSP

Were all considered "Current Generation" systems.
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
4 years ago#39
CloudStrife630 posted...
Can you guys act as if you weren't part of the worst board for once in your life?

I said No Demon Souls or Dark Souls because I want to make a poll after this topic pitting the top 5 JRPGS listed in this topic with Dark Souls/Demon Souls.

i did it on purpose lol like i said i never played one
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
4 years ago#40
If you include handhelds, The World Ends With You.
Otherwise, Tales of Graces f.
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. What could this mean!?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's your favorite JRPG this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived