This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

User Info: True_FoeHammer

True_FoeHammer
4 years ago#11
In whatever case, the PS3 was probably the last dedicated console I will buy. The PC is a much better gaming platform. Sure, I will miss playing the games of some studios like Naughty Dog, but the PC allows a much more diverse array of games that are playable.

And the community is so much more mature, ****ing Christ. I would play so many more multiplayer games if I didn't have a bunch of 7-year-olds calling me a ******-ass ****** *****.

User Info: GM_

GM_
4 years ago#12
True_FoeHammer posted...
In whatever case, the PS3 was probably the last dedicated console I will buy. The PC is a much better gaming platform. Sure, I will miss playing the games of some studios like Naughty Dog, but the PC allows a much more diverse array of games that are playable.

And the community is so much more mature, ****ing Christ. I would play so many more multiplayer games if I didn't have a bunch of 7-year-olds calling me a ******-ass ****** *****.

I already made the move to PC this year. I only play console exclusives on the consoles. Everything else is superior on the PC.
Trolling the Mods since 2009

User Info: tmons78

tmons78
4 years ago#13
Keep playing my PS3 by first finishing my backlog, and then getting the games I still want to play.

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#14
Wii U, definitely.
Qualities I look for in games: Atmosphere, Music, Exploration, and Freedom.
Deus Ex: HumΔn Revolution is the best game of this generation.

User Info: ViVi_0rnitier

ViVi_0rnitier
4 years ago#15
I'm not planning to by a PS4 (unless they change the direction they are taking), so things will be the same for me: I will buy a Wii U when the prices drops (i know it's going to take time but i'm patient) and ignore the next Xbox.
I go to gamefaqs board by jumping on to the internet and then use stuff like "report" and kill the crap outta trolls.

User Info: ScreamingMidget

ScreamingMidget
4 years ago#16
I'd get a Wii U and 720.

User Info: Large_Tonberry

Large_Tonberry
4 years ago#17
I'm already considering getting more into PC gaming, and just eschewing consoles altogether.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 years ago#18
play all the PS3 games i want...it's a fairly long list...
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)

User Info: Jahkeemyork

Jahkeemyork
4 years ago#19
Get a Wii U

User Info: gilv3r

gilv3r
4 years ago#20
icewolf74 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Stick with my PC.

Well there is that option too, but I am sure not many people have the funds to build a good gaming quality PC that runs everything at maximum settings that will only last for a couple of years before being outdated. ;)

Wasnt the question what would WE do?

Anyway i too would just stick with my pc. Maybe pick up a wiiu but i would most likely try to get through the ps3 backlog. Even if they do release a ps4 i wouldy plan on picking it up until a few years after release.
PC/PS3
Awaiting: Okami HD and Z.O.E HD LE
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived