This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there is no PS4, what will you do next generation?

#11True_FoeHammerPosted 10/9/2012 7:56:13 AM
In whatever case, the PS3 was probably the last dedicated console I will buy. The PC is a much better gaming platform. Sure, I will miss playing the games of some studios like Naughty Dog, but the PC allows a much more diverse array of games that are playable.

And the community is so much more mature, ****ing Christ. I would play so many more multiplayer games if I didn't have a bunch of 7-year-olds calling me a ******-ass ****** *****.
#12GM_Posted 10/9/2012 8:03:23 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...
In whatever case, the PS3 was probably the last dedicated console I will buy. The PC is a much better gaming platform. Sure, I will miss playing the games of some studios like Naughty Dog, but the PC allows a much more diverse array of games that are playable.

And the community is so much more mature, ****ing Christ. I would play so many more multiplayer games if I didn't have a bunch of 7-year-olds calling me a ******-ass ****** *****.

I already made the move to PC this year. I only play console exclusives on the consoles. Everything else is superior on the PC.
---
Trolling the Mods since 2009
#13tmons78Posted 10/9/2012 8:04:48 AM
Keep playing my PS3 by first finishing my backlog, and then getting the games I still want to play.
#14Soanevalcke6Posted 10/9/2012 8:07:53 AM
Wii U, definitely.
---
Qualities I look for in games: Atmosphere, Music, Exploration, and Freedom.
Deus Ex: HumΔn Revolution is the best game of this generation.
#15ViVi_0rnitierPosted 10/9/2012 8:14:02 AM(edited)
I'm not planning to by a PS4 (unless they change the direction they are taking), so things will be the same for me: I will buy a Wii U when the prices drops (i know it's going to take time but i'm patient) and ignore the next Xbox.
---
I go to gamefaqs board by jumping on to the internet and then use stuff like "report" and kill the crap outta trolls.
#16ScreamingMidgetPosted 10/9/2012 8:17:15 AM
I'd get a Wii U and 720.
#17Large_TonberryPosted 10/9/2012 8:17:56 AM
I'm already considering getting more into PC gaming, and just eschewing consoles altogether.
#18gamemaster712Posted 10/9/2012 8:42:20 AM
play all the PS3 games i want...it's a fairly long list...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#19JahkeemyorkPosted 10/9/2012 8:48:54 AM
Get a Wii U
#20gilv3rPosted 10/9/2012 9:00:09 AM
icewolf74 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Stick with my PC.

Well there is that option too, but I am sure not many people have the funds to build a good gaming quality PC that runs everything at maximum settings that will only last for a couple of years before being outdated. ;)

Wasnt the question what would WE do?

Anyway i too would just stick with my pc. Maybe pick up a wiiu but i would most likely try to get through the ps3 backlog. Even if they do release a ps4 i wouldy plan on picking it up until a few years after release.
---
PC/PS3
Awaiting: Okami HD and Z.O.E HD LE